User avatar

alwaysawriter

  • Welcome Mat Re: Need help deciding my schedule?

    For your schedule, think it over. Are you okay with being one of the two freshmen? Will you have time for the extra homework? Etc. I'm just a freshman too ...

    Aug 27, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: hiii!

    Hi Savannah. I'm glad you decided to join. I noticed that you posted a poem. You need to write two reviews for that. I'll help you find things to review ...

    Jul 25, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yet another hello

    Welcome to YWS. Never been to Sweden but it sounds like a nice place to go. :) PM me anytime you need help and no, you're not too old. My ...

    Jul 10, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello again, writers.

    Welcome back, even though I've only been here a month and wouldn't know who you were even if you rememebered your username. PM me if you have any questions or ...

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Reject!

    I completly agree. Too bad the rejects can't overpower the rest of the people; that'd be awesome.

    Jun 23, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Me--the wierd girl

    Hi. I'm Kat and I'm 14. I have only written two parts of a story but that's only because inspiration hasn't hit me in a while. I have a lot ...

    Jun 8, 2008


Act in the valley so that you need not fear those who stand on the hill.
— Danish proverb