User avatar

alwaysawriter

  • WRFF Archive Re: Will Review

    The reviewing frenzy is over. I try to stay inbetween Other Fiction and Romantic fiction when reviewing since I don't know much about any other fiction or poetry. I don't ...

    Jul 15, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    I don't rememeber. It was either from or from google search. Other than my best friend, none of my other friends know about this site though I've lectured and begged--they ...

    Jul 15, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: a very good question

    I liked it but as I just told you, reviewing poems are not my strong point. You wrote it in a dream? Awesome. I need to look up procreate. I ...

    Jul 15, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Kate Has 8 Lives. Chapter 2.

    I loved it! PM me again when you post Chapter 3 okay? :D I love how you end the chapters at just the right moment: The store, the car.. The ...

    Jul 15, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Welcome to Miami: Chapter 7.

    It was awesome day! :D The buildings were miles high, palm tree’s No aphostophe between tree and S. Why- why are you wincing? I think you need to use more ...

    Jul 14, 2008
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Chasing Rainbows Chapter 1 Revised

    Some punctation errors but everyone covered everything already. It was a good story. I liked the conflict. Anyway, good job. :)

    Jul 14, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Welcome to Miami: Chapter 6.

    It was awesome! I noticed a few grammatical errors but that was it: He flipped what was ever in the pan around with a spatula. The sentence just doesn't seem ...

    Jul 13, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Novel Writing Freeware

    You people are awesome! :) The only writing software I can find you have to pay for. Actually, I did find something but it wasn't very useful and I think ...

    Jul 13, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Kate Has 8 Lives.

    I liked it. There were a few grammer mistakes but that happens to everyone. :) He smiled at Kate wearing a black hoodie also, and at that, a pair of ...

    Jul 13, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Action Trans!

    I liked it. Ailam covered everything, I think, but I liked the twist. :)

    Jul 12, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My Fair Lady

    I liked it. Good job. :D

    Jul 11, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Yet another hello

    Welcome to YWS. Never been to Sweden but it sounds like a nice place to go. :) PM me anytime you need help and no, you're not too old. My ...

    Jul 10, 2008
  • General Articles Re: Puppy Mills

    You should join the Animals and Environments group. I wrote a post on Puppy Mills but no one responded. :( :? Have you joined yet? There's petitions and tons of ...

    Jul 9, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello again, writers.

    Welcome back, even though I've only been here a month and wouldn't know who you were even if you rememebered your username. PM me if you have any questions or ...

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: What Is Your Favorite Writing Tip?

    Don't wait for inspiration to find you: find it! Yeah, I should really take that advice. I JUST got out of the house yesterday after spending two weeks at home. ...

    Jun 25, 2008


Meatball, meatball, spaghetti underneath; ravioli, ravioli, great barrier reef!
— Spongebob