User avatar

alwaysawriter

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Christmas with The Pug

    Hi Kalila. It didn't catch my eye at first but that's simply because I didn't expect a story to be about a pug, not anything that's your fault. Nitpicks: But ...

    Aug 7, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Lock and Key

    I haven't read it but I'm playing on it. :)

    Aug 7, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Out of Focus--By: Margaret Buffie

    I read that book last year, I think, and I know I liked it but I'll have to read it again because I barely remember it. :)

    Aug 7, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Joan Bauer Books

    Fiction. Here's the site, if anyone wants to check the books out: :)

    Jul 30, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Joan Bauer Books

    I read Rules to the Road back when I was 11 or 12, I think. A few months ago, I found the sequel and had to read it (I can't ...

    Jul 29, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Fever 1793

    I loved that book! It was the first book to ever make me cry. :)

    Jul 29, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Uglies Trilogy

    I read the Pretties but I didn't get it because I hadn't read the first book in the trilogy and was trying to stay on the track around my school's ...

    Jul 29, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: 'To Kill a Mockingbird'

    I had to read it for my summer reading project. It took me a few weeks to read it. I hated it. Some parts were interesting but it went like ...

    Jul 29, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: The Uber Writer's Block Thread

    That's got to be frusterating. :( I've been on writer's block for a few months. A couple of weeks ago, I wrote five lines of a story and then got ...

    Jul 29, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: What are you currently reading?

    Backwater by Joan Bauer. :)

    Jul 29, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: In Memory of the Troops!

    My Dad's serving his fourth deployment right now and I've grown up around soilders. I haven't met anyone from those wars but on Memorial Day, I was part of a ...

    Jul 29, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: :P

    :smt010 :twisted:

    Jul 29, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Petra pt 1

    The amount of calories getting up, getting showered, getting dressed and the ten minute walk to the lecture would burn off failed to entice her to open the curtains. I ...

    Jul 28, 2008
  • Romantic Novels Re: Forever rewrite chapter 4

    But did Don't start a sentence with an interjection. paranoia, he Semi-colon instead of a comma. her, and Take out And and replace the comma with a semi-colon. tomorrow, and ...

    Jul 27, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Sempiternal Requiem pt. 1

    angel, their perfect Semi-colon instead of a comma. moves, every Semi-colon.

    Jul 27, 2008


This is a message to all you out there. You don't have to be the fastest writer. You don't have to write 2000 words in one sitting. But if you put your mind to it and really love your project, you can and will get further along than you ever thought possible.
— FireEyes