User avatar

alwaysawriter

  • Romantic Novels Re: Forever Chapter 1

    Hi Dreamer. Here to review; I'm going in no order, really, so I may not get to chapter 2 til tomorrow. Basically, my main problem with this chapter was grammar. ...

    Sep 7, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: El Jay!

    Sep 7, 2008
  • Writers Corner Re: Thunder's Attempts to write more

    Awesome. Good luck! :)

    Sep 7, 2008
  • Official Polls Re: Do You Have A Cellphone?

    I have my dad's cell phone but I keep it off during most of the day. There's times I'll be like "Ring already!" and other times I just want to ...

    Sep 7, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Off To The Shores Of Advil PM (comment please!)

    Hi mizz-iceberg. Someone gave this link while chat was up earlier and I thought I'd take a look at it. I twist and turn in bed, trying to get comfortable. ...

    Sep 7, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: Apostrophe's

    I'm the same way with grammar, Rabbit, except that I have a rant on Freewebs instead. I agree with everything you said, though. :) -alwaysawriter

    Sep 7, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Will Review

    I'm still open, even though I'm really busy. :)

    Sep 7, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]

    Banned for the Randomness forums being so addicting and banned for only having 17 reviews!

    Sep 7, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    4/10 I've never read Twilight. (I know: What's wrong with me?)

    Sep 7, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Untouched Ch 4

    Hi Jasmine, here as promised. A small part of me wanted to shut my eyes, run past the doors up to my room and pull the covers over my head. ...

    Sep 7, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: im new!!

    Sure, call me whatever. I have a lot of nicknames here. :)

    Sep 7, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: im new!!

    Hi, welcome to YWS. I'm glad that you already see us as awesome because we are. :P I just got a message from an old poetry site I joined, saying ...

    Sep 7, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    Nope. I'm more of a nerd. The person below me is busy with a bunch of other things that they should be doing.

    Sep 7, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    Nope; I'm a YWS addict. *points to short time she's been here and how many posts she's done* :) The person below me is on YWS all the time.

    Sep 7, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: I Hate Emo

    People tend to argue on that, Sportgurl. The way I see it, which is probably wrong, Goths wear all blacks,are generally Wiccans, and don't talk much. Emos are the people ...

    Sep 7, 2008


Poems were like people. Some people you got right off the bat. Some people you just don't get - and never would get.
— Benjamin Alire Saenz, Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe