User avatar

alwaysawriter

  • Lounge, The Re: What's the Deal With Inkpop?

    Holy crap, this thing is old. Sorry for bringing up an old thread. Personally, I love Inkpop. Don't get me wrong, I love you guys too, but it's my home-away-from ...

    Mar 8, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Unititled

    I've heard about it; it's one of my favorite organizations. This poem was just a moment of weakness. Thanks, though!

    Feb 10, 2010
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Unititled

    A/N: Those who know me know poetry is not my strong suite. However, I figured that I'd post this, just because. The name is astricked out to protect privacy; the ...

    Feb 7, 2010
  • Romantic Novels Re: How to Live - Chapter One

    Hi Xirenia!I loved this but mainly because I can identify with it. But it was decked out with all this white minimalistic crap. That's exactly how most therapist's waiting rooms ...

    Feb 1, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: YWS Super Reviewing Bash on January 31, 2010

    RSVP. Hopefully, I'll remember. :P

    Jan 27, 2010
  • General Articles Re: You Do Not Belong Here

    Tiff, I love this. I have no real criqitue here, other than saying that I'm proud of you for posting this.

    Jan 27, 2010
  • Randomosity Re: P.S.

    Elephants! Yay! :P

    Jan 15, 2010
  • Questions and Answers Re: What is the correct response to stop?

    I'm so with Kamas on this one. *nods*

    Jan 15, 2010
  • Lounge, The Re: The YWS 2009 Yearbook

    A lot of you don't know me, as I barely post in the forums anymore and stay out of Chat because it's addicting nature (to those of you who didn't ...

    Dec 12, 2009
  • NovMo Archives Re: Word Counts!

    Yes, there is. Just keep writing. :)

    Nov 26, 2009
  • NovMo Archives Re: Word Counts!

    40, 013.

    Nov 26, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy Thanksgiving!

    Happy Thanksgiving everyone! What is everyone doing today? My grandparents are here so we'll eat around noon and then my mom and I are going to the Salvation Army to ...

    Nov 26, 2009
  • NovMo Archives Re: Word Counts!

    8,559. Story starters. *nods* Just type it into Google and you'll find a ton.

    Nov 3, 2009
  • NovMo Archives Re: Word Counts!

    6,018. I may see if I can get farther today but probably only by 500 words or so. Good job everyone!

    Nov 2, 2009
  • NovMo Archives Re: Word Counts!

    Thanks. You're doing good too. :D Think of how many other people haven't even started yet.

    Nov 1, 2009


The secret of life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made.
— Groucho Marx