User avatar

alwaysawriter

  • Lounge, The Re: Six Questions

    I completly forgot about it! Sorry. :(

    Sep 20, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Untouched Ch 6

    Hi Jasmine. It's been three weeks or so since you requested I review your chapters. Sorry if I'm harsh. “even more so, now that I’m living there.” "Even more so, ...

    Sep 20, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: I've Had You Before

    Hi OE. I guess I figured I'd go from the bottem of my list on up so here I go. He sense that she was uncomfortable, and a toothy grin ...

    Sep 20, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Italian Necklace

    Hi Jon. Sorry it took me so long--I was banished off the computer. A necklace is all that I can remember……… An ellipse is only three dots. “Hurry junanzo, we ...

    Sep 20, 2008
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Where do you get your ideas?

    I looked and couldn't find this topic so I'm hoping I didn't overlook it. Where do you get your ideas? I got one of mine in a dream last night: ...

    Sep 19, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: My Website!!!

    I'll visit it, when I have time. :) -alwaysawriter

    Sep 19, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Will Review

    I'll try. I've been wanting to get my fourth star anyway so the more, the merrier, I guess. :)

    Sep 19, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Will Review

    Thanks, OE. :)

    Sep 18, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Will Review

    'Course. *goes to add to review list* I've been way too lazy with my reviews lately so I'm not sure how long it'll take but I promise I'll get to ...

    Sep 18, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: I'm not really sure

    Hi, welcome to YWS. As per the rule here, please post two reviews because you posted one of your own works. Wow. I was pretty impressed by reading this. You ...

    Sep 18, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Meeeee <3

    Hi Carlee. First off, welcome to YWS. The point system information can be found here: It's also got a lot of other information on YWS too. I'm the same age ...

    Sep 18, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Color

    Hi Thewriter08. Welcome to YWS. Before I review this, I just want to point out the 2:1 rule: you need to post two reviews before you post one of your ...

    Sep 17, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You...

    Nope, I can't stand musicals. The person below me has some sort of pet.

    Sep 15, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [2]

    Banned for banning me for banning him for not having many reviews.

    Sep 15, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Sneak-Peek of the new YWS

    This is funny. :) I almost thought you were serious then I asked myself why it would be in Randomness if he was serious. Then I started laughing. I'm a ...

    Sep 15, 2008


For a short space of time I remained at the window watching the pallid lightnings that played above Mont Blanc and listening to the rushing of the Arve, which pursued its noise way beneath. The same lulling sounds acted as a lullaby to my too keen sensations; when I placed my head upon my pillow, sleep crept over me; I felt it as it came and blessed the giver of oblivion.
— Mary Shelley, Frankenstein