User avatar

alwaysawriter

  • Lyric Poetry Re: Do You?

    Thanks Turntable Jack. I'm not good with grammar in poetry, which is why I rarely review here. I agree with your thing about how it starts to sound a little ...

    Nov 29, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Leftovers?!

    The cat always gets turkey (ham this year; my mom didn't feel like making a turkey) and the puppies got their first taste of (good) real food. Other than that, ...

    Nov 29, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Do You?

    I don't write poems so I'm hoping this is decent. I tried to keep up the consistancy as well as I could. Go ahead and tear it apart. -always ------- ...

    Nov 29, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Report a good member!

    I tattle on JabberHut, Kitty15, and Pengu. They've all put up with my talking, given me advice, are all nice, and are awesome in so many other ways. :)

    Nov 28, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Happy Thanksgiving!

    Happy Thanksgiving everyone! :D At the moment, I have my Grandparents over and we just went down to the chow hall for lunch. My Mom's making a turkey for later. ...

    Nov 27, 2008
  • Scripts Re: Divorce

    Girl: How could you do this to me...[s].........[/s]I thought you two loved me? An elipse is only three dots. Dad: [s]I do[/s],--we do-- its just not working out between us. ...

    Nov 25, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: What In The Jiminy Cricket Is Twilight?

    I couldn't agree more, Jig. You're lucky you don't live in the US; I heard about Twilight the entire ride to school this morning. :x If I were to ever ...

    Nov 24, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Hopeless

    You love[s]r[/s] her and can't [ won't because can't implies that it's impossible but it's his choice so it should be won't] ever leave her Why can't you see you're ...

    Nov 24, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Who prank-called Snoink? XD

    It wasn't me.

    Nov 23, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: Pencils (a poll)

    Mechanical because I don't write as sloppy. Besides, Manny brings out a good point about the no sharpener thing. :)

    Nov 22, 2008
  • Writing Tips Re: 911 Writer's Block

    I've used that thing before. It's awesome. :) -always

    Nov 20, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The "I'm Back" Thread

    Yay, Dono's back! Welcome back, Witch.

    Nov 18, 2008
  • Welcome Mat Re: Howdy. I have a short story that I need help with!

    Hi Dev. Welcome to YWS. It is possible to donate points to other members. There's a tiny Donate button under your country. Just go to whoever you want to donate ...

    Nov 17, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: This is my 1000th Post!

    Yay Clo! :)

    Nov 17, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: What Are YOU Reading?

    The Year of the Secret Assignments by Jaclyn Moriarty. This is my third or fourth time reading it; my friend still has all of my better books from five months ...

    Nov 16, 2008


Do. Or do not. There is no try.
— Yoda