User avatar

alwaysawriter

  • Lounge, The Re: What else do you do?!

    I'm more of a lurker now and have been for years but here I go. I read, play with my animals, am a low ranking martial artist, hang out with ...

    Feb 22, 2013
  • Lounge, The Re: Are there more websites like YWS?

    The Wattpad app is pretty awesome-- I love that I can save stories and read them offline on my iPod. Otherwise, I use Fiction Press and sometimes Figment for general ...

    Oct 11, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: It's that time of year again...

    I doubt I'll do it but good luck guys!

    Oct 11, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: MBTI: What are you?

    ESFJ. I'm only extroverted in certain situations but they're big ones. *shrugs*

    Oct 11, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: This bothers me.

    What I'm getting at is this: If somebody was willing to write a story where the main character was somewhat like myself, I'd be very grateful. Who better to write ...

    Sep 18, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: The Simpsons VS Family Guy

    Personally, I think they're both stupid.

    Aug 28, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Films That Make You Cry

    Gretal. It was some indie movie but I cried numerous times during it. I'm sure they are others but it was the first one to come to mind.

    Feb 26, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Pencil or Keyboard?

    It depends. Most things I type on my computer or iPod but, if I get bored or have no other choice, I use either my typewriter or write by hand. ...

    Feb 25, 2012
  • Lounge, The Re: Relationships

    In my head, I think the first one, but that's because I read too many teen romance stories. I've never been in a relationship. I have a lot of close ...

    Jan 26, 2012
  • NovMo Archives Re: Who's ready for NaNoWriMo?

    I'd be doing it if I had any time to write. I barely have time to do my chores. Besides, I'll be Miami for four days in November. Maybe next ...

    Oct 14, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Spirited Away

    I watched it Sunday. I was lost during the beginning for a while. It was a good movie and it made more sense to me as it went on. The ...

    Sep 21, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Post Your Pic Here [8]

    318268_2326127273543_1260492594_2837323_7080589_n.jpg Dr. Chenique, me, and GM.

    Aug 27, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Fool For Love

    Hi again. :) My big issue with this was the grammar again. I Can't Belive I Go Again Believe. This line, even with the rest of the stanza, doesn't make ...

    Aug 24, 2011
  • Romantic Novels Re: Im Too Young For Love

    Hi! I'm Kat and I'll be one of your reviewers today. Poetry's not my strong suite, even if it is in a novel, and I haven't reviewed in a million ...

    Aug 21, 2011
  • Lounge, The Re: Obsessions

    Right now, The Nine Lives of Chloe King . I'm actually kind of happy the finale is before I go back to school; I have to watch it On Demand ...

    Aug 13, 2011


If you wanna get in the quote generator, don't try to. Just be you and you'll say something quote worthy eventually.
— MrytleJinn