User avatar

allyoop

allyoop

  • Poetry » Fantasy, Realistic Re: Midnight Bliss

    Don't mind me just going to read everything you've written after this poem... This was beautiful. Wonderfully worded. "The raindrops from the clouds above are wearing their best white dresses, ...

    Jan 24, 2016
  • Novel / Chapter » Mystery / Suspense, Realistic Re: I Am Alone Ch.1

    Over all, the plot was enticing and suspenseful. The sentences were very short and made the piece sound choppy and scattered. There were a few capitalization errors as well as ...

    Jan 23, 2016
  • Poetry » Dramatic, Realistic Re: In Memory

    This was beautifully written and expressed pure and raw emotion. Your readers get a glimpse of the pain you felt retelling this. Well done and keep writing!

    Jan 23, 2016


Depression is messin with the wrong person over here cuz in the months that I was doing better I was sharpening my weapons for this war.
— Kaia