User avatar

alliaria

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Change a Letter

    clutter

    Jul 24, 2020
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya!

    Hi! I joined 2 days ago, so this might be a bit late, but I just discovered the Welcome Mat. I'm Lyf, though you can call me Alli or Aire, ...

    Jul 19, 2020
  • WRFF Archive Re: Reviews

    Hi there! If you'd like to review a short poem, less than 150 words, then perhaps you could take a look at my most recent work?

    Jul 19, 2020
  • WRFF Archive Re: I Will Review Anything Besides Smut!

    Hi! If you're still looking for more points, could you critique a short poem of mine? It's no more than 800 words long. Edit: Sorry! I meant it's no longer ...

    Jul 18, 2020
  • WRFF Archive Re: happy to review fiction and poetry!

    Hi! I was wondering if you would like to review a short poem of mine? It's no longer than 1k words. Edit: Sorry! I meant it's no longer than 800 ...

    Jul 18, 2020
  • Art & Photography Re: My Art

    :O I love how clean the linework is, and the way you draw faces is so expressive!

    Jul 18, 2020


I was flummoxed by fractious Franny's decision to abrogate analgesics for the moribund victims of the recent conflagration. Of course, to display histrionics was discretionary, but I did so anyways, implicating a friend in my drama to make the effect cumulative. I think a misanthrope would have a prosaic appellation, perhaps one related to autonomy and the rejection of anthropocentrism. I think they wouldn't think much of the prominence of watching the coagulation of tea to prognosticate future malevolent events, not even if those events were related to jurisprudence.
— Spearmint