User avatar

aliepalie

  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Faith

    Hello, Aliepalie here. I really liked the story. Still there were some things that bothered me. The blow had cut to the bone; the blade had only stopped cutting through ...

    Feb 26, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Tesseract - Chapter 3

    CHAPTER 3: …I growled and stepped inside. ‘Great.’… A few mice ran away when I closed the door behind me. I shook my head when I looked around. This sure ...

    Feb 26, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: My Cold Vampire Heart

    At first I thought: Yay! Vampire! Then I thought: No! Mary Sue! I could talk to animals, shape shift into any animal I wanted for as long as I wanted ...

    Feb 25, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Soulshattered

    Wow. I could really feel the emotion, it was so touching. You stopped it right before the climax, and that makes it even better. I really liked it. At first ...

    Feb 25, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Fire and Ice

    Nice, I like the prologue and the idea. I hope you don't scatter my high hopes when I read the story, because I'm really looking forwarth to it! Well done! ...

    Feb 25, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Dreaming By The Window (short story)

    Haha, nice story. I like aliens. And I like the way you wrote the part where the main charakter wakes up. Also, I really liked the way you described the ...

    Feb 23, 2011
  • Lyrics Re: Untitled Song

    I really liked this, and it is full of emotion! It was different because sometimes it didn't rhyme, but that didn't matter at all, because of the beautiful sentences. It ...

    Feb 23, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Tesseract - Chapter 2

    CHAPTER 2: ...and with that the deal was made... The lawyer came again, and led me - and Jason - friendly but rushed to the door. It slammed close behind ...

    Feb 23, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Fire's Eclipse

    Nice. I really like her. The story was awesome too, I read it two times over, just to enjoy the story all over again. You made very good use of ...

    Feb 22, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Mary-Sue: A life

    This story is good. I love it! Personally I hate Mary-sues, but who doesn't. This story gave me a good impression of a mary-sue and her daily life. (A) I ...

    Feb 22, 2011
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Fate

    Awesome! At first you just think he's human, but as the story continues you start to doubt him being really a normal human, only to be surprised at the end. ...

    Feb 22, 2011
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Mr.Silence Must Die

    Wow, the poem is so full of emotion, I could almost feel the pain myself. I like it very much. I love these sentences the most: In my pocket I ...

    Feb 22, 2011
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Tesseract - Chapter 1

    PROLOGUE: I awoke to a ringing sound of my phone. Half asleep I reached for it, my eyes still closed. I missed, and I felt the light tumbling over. I ...

    Feb 22, 2011


"I love you as certain dark things are to be loved, in secret, between the shadow and the soul."
— Pablo Neruda