-
Re: Fantasy Flash Fiction
Awesome opening for a novel! I love the way you described everything, it made me wanna read further. I really liked the ending too, harsh, but at the same time, ...
Mar 2, 2011 -
Re: Coyote Turn-around
Great drawing! I really like it, even though it didn't came out sharper. ;) Well done.
Mar 2, 2011 -
Re: Edited! YWS
Write gooder! XD Awesome! I love it! Well done. I don't know which of them I like most, the grey, or the red one. I like them both.
Mar 2, 2011 -
Re: My kitty
What!? My computer stopped working for a minute, and my reply like, exploded into 4 replies! Awesome! Or at least.. I think it did, my laptop is still doing weird.. ...
Mar 2, 2011 -
Re: My kitty
aww cute! I really love cats and I love the picture! that cat is so fluffy, I'm gonna die!! >w< I love the eyes, they're like, staring right into your ...
Mar 2, 2011 -
Re: My kitty
aww cute! I really love cats and I love the picture! that cat is so fluffy, I'm gonna die!! >w< I love the eyes, they're like, staring right into your ...
Mar 2, 2011 -
Re: Tesseract - Chapter 5
CHAPTER 5: “You don’t get it..” He said hushed, “It’s 8 o’clock. It should be dark outside..!” I frowned and looked at his watch. He was right, it was 8 ...
Mar 2, 2011 -
Re: (deleted)
Okay, I really like this story so far. I didn't know what was gonna happen, and when the naked girl came in view, I thought she would be something like ...
Mar 2, 2011 -
Re: A Growing Catastrophe
Awesome, I love it! An angel and a demon, how did you think of those two together!? Well done! Still I saw a little mistake: I felt like screaming,it hurt ...
Mar 2, 2011 -
Re: The Adventures of Death and Plague (title pending)
Nice, I like it. I love the way you described 'Death', well done. I hope that you'll continue with it, because I certainly like it. Keep up the good work!
Mar 2, 2011 -
Re: Ever Present
Oh my.. How I love this story! Well done! I was really wondering who the person was who did all this to her, but to my surprise it wasn't a ...
Feb 28, 2011 -
Re: Tesseract - Chapter 4
CHAPTER 4: … Then I remembered I was still in the torture chamber with spiders crawling all over me, and I quickly ran upstairs, shaking the spiders out of my ...
Feb 26, 2011 -
Re: The deer
Nice. I love the action, and the driving along the road. Also, the person is described very human, with his own shortcomings. Still there was a thing that bothered me: ...
Feb 26, 2011 -
Re: Inspiration...
I really liked it! This is exactly how I feel about inspiration, and it's also exactly the way you described it. (right now it definitely is like this..: ) Sometimes, ...
Feb 26, 2011 -
Re: the chosen wizard and sparkly vampire tales 3
Haha, hilarious. I really love the way you described the sparkly mr. Cullen, and the oh-so-adorable miss. Swann. Well done, I'm gonna read the other parts too! Keep up the ...
Feb 26, 2011
