User avatar

alicat159

  • Randomosity Re: Would you rather?

    Metal what? Would you rather clean a fish. or stand in a stream in New York in the dead of winter, and catch one with your bare hands? Haha. Metal ...

    Dec 16, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Would you rather?

    question? Okay, would you rather have warts covering your whole body, or chicken pox?

    Dec 14, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Would you rather?

    It really depends on the hand. I can't type good without both, so I'd have to go with the foot. :] Would you rather meet Einstein or God?

    Dec 13, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Favourite and Least Favourite Words!

    Favorite: disillusion :] Least Favorite: (more like a phrase) One Mile Run

    Dec 12, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the Profile Picture Above You

    11/10 So cute!! Whoops! I thought it meant the siggie. Sorry, my brain's not working today. But i do like the flower background on your profile pic.

    Dec 12, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Would you rather?

    Wow! That's a hard one, hmm.... I'd probably save the 1,000 people. I love my family and all, but I wouldn't want a thousand innocent people die from my bonds ...

    Dec 12, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Would you rather?

    A wet dog because at least I don't get my tongue scratched off Would you rather have every wish you ever wanted but be unable to undo them, or only ...

    Dec 9, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Would you rather?

    Be killed. I wouldn't want to be known for being a murderer. I'm kinda a goody-two-shoes. Would you rather lick a wet cat or a wet dog (I'm not implying ...

    Dec 8, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Would you rather?

    Cat that shoves its face in my face while reading. My teachers would kill me if my homework smelled like dog butt. Would you rather drink 1 gallon of steak ...

    Dec 7, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The NoteBook (Movie)

    I saw this for the first time about two months ago and I loved it. I don't really cry during movies, but this actually made me cry! I was shoked ...

    Nov 22, 2008


clpck
— Hop (Trying to Spell "clock")