User avatar

alicat159

  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Confined

    Hey! School paper, huh? Well I hope this helps. Hey guys! For North Carolina History we have to write a story based during the French and Indian War. This is ...

    Dec 9, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Would you rather?

    A wet dog because at least I don't get my tongue scratched off Would you rather have every wish you ever wanted but be unable to undo them, or only ...

    Dec 9, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Would you rather?

    Be killed. I wouldn't want to be known for being a murderer. I'm kinda a goody-two-shoes. Would you rather lick a wet cat or a wet dog (I'm not implying ...

    Dec 8, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Would you rather?

    Cat that shoves its face in my face while reading. My teachers would kill me if my homework smelled like dog butt. Would you rather drink 1 gallon of steak ...

    Dec 7, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Warriors Fanfic

    Um, ClimberSquirrel, if you look at her review, she was referring to the 11th line in Chapter 1, where you stated: " The eagle swooped lower, closing in on the ...

    Dec 3, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Warriors Fanfic

    What do you mean? Firestar's quest occurs in the gap between the 1st and 2nd series. But the Prologue takes place during a gathering in ancient times. It's when they ...

    Nov 29, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Warriors Fanfic

    Hey! Now it's time for a little harsher critique. Don't feel bad, I'm just going to point stuff out and make suggestions. It's very short, but I want to keep ...

    Nov 22, 2008
  • Lounge, The Re: The NoteBook (Movie)

    I saw this for the first time about two months ago and I loved it. I don't really cry during movies, but this actually made me cry! I was shoked ...

    Nov 22, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Carrie

    wwjnd, I'll check it out! thanks!

    Nov 4, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Pinkdom

    That's super harsh, Chosenofair. It was just a joke (fun) peice, I'm sure! Personally, I liked it. It was funny and it made me smile. :] Kind of like looking ...

    Nov 4, 2008
  • General Articles Re: Surviving High School

    I guess playerj09 said it all so my only suggestion is that you switch this story to one of the fiction boards. This seems to be a fictional story, with ...

    Oct 26, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Lady Or The Tiger? By Frank Stockton

    I skimmed the board and couldn't find anything so... I really liked this short story! Though at the same time I hated it. (I hate stories that leave you hanging.) ...

    Oct 25, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: The Lottery by Shirley Jackson

    We had to do a small project on this in English a couple of months ago. Well, all we had to do was pick a phrase and draw a picture. ...

    Oct 25, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Murder On The Orient Express

    I had to read Murder on the Orient Express for 8th grade english last year and felt kind of neutral about it. Only because my teacher made us learn, like, ...

    Oct 25, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Uglies Trilogy

    I read the first three about 2 or so years ago and loved them. I just got the fourth from my school library and started reading it. I just wish ...

    Oct 25, 2008


I took a deep breath and listened to the old brag of my heart; I am, I am, I am.
— Sylvia Plath