User avatar

alicat159

  • Randomosity Re: Would you rather?

    You've never seen snow? Wow! I've been around snow since I was tiny , so that's kind of hard for me to imagine. Bitter herbs, no doubt! Would you rather ...

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned because I'm pretty sure the eagle in your avatar is going to claw the kitty to shreds. :]

    Dec 17, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Favourite and Least Favourite Words!

    favorite: thermodynamics least favorite: thermal (it just sounds odd saying it) I'm doing science homework right now... ~Ali

    Dec 16, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for being a year younger than me.

    Dec 16, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Would you rather?

    Metal what? Would you rather clean a fish. or stand in a stream in New York in the dead of winter, and catch one with your bare hands? Haha. Metal ...

    Dec 16, 2008
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Kyren's last hope

    “Touch him and die.” I snarled, raising my sword. Mira frowned. combine these sentences and it will flow better Orion laughed heartlessly. “And who are you to stand in our ...

    Dec 14, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Warriors Fanfic

    I understand. However, adding in more cats to do the hunt takes a lot of concentration and time, neither of which I have much of. It involves creating more cats, ...

    Dec 14, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for not abbreviating the United States of America.

    Dec 14, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Would you rather?

    question? Okay, would you rather have warts covering your whole body, or chicken pox?

    Dec 14, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Would you rather?

    It really depends on the hand. I can't type good without both, so I'd have to go with the foot. :] Would you rather meet Einstein or God?

    Dec 13, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for arguing about silly things.

    Dec 13, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Favourite and Least Favourite Words!

    Favorite: disillusion :] Least Favorite: (more like a phrase) One Mile Run

    Dec 12, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Rate the Profile Picture Above You

    11/10 So cute!! Whoops! I thought it meant the siggie. Sorry, my brain's not working today. But i do like the flower background on your profile pic.

    Dec 12, 2008
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for being sarcastic.

    Dec 12, 2008
  • Randomosity Re: Would you rather?

    Wow! That's a hard one, hmm.... I'd probably save the 1,000 people. I love my family and all, but I wouldn't want a thousand innocent people die from my bonds ...

    Dec 12, 2008


I am not a person I am a natural disaster
— TheWordsOfWolf