-
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]
7/10 ... cool
Dec 20, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]
Banned for using a question mark and an exclamation point.
Dec 20, 2008 -
Re: Would you rather?
Snowstorm! I love the snow. Would you rather be hunted down, tortured, then killed by a psychopath, or be kidnapped and kept as a slave by a really bad person ...
Dec 20, 2008 -
Re: Would you rather?
It depends. Would it be blood that has already been set aside, or would i have to cut myself? If so I'd rather use my urine, though the blood would ...
Dec 20, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]
Banned for being confused by a country...
Dec 20, 2008 -
Re: The office
I LOVE the Office. Dwight is my favorite !!! OMG!! KailaMarie, where did you get the shirt?! or did you make it because now I'm dying to get it!!! I ...
Dec 20, 2008 -
Re: Would you rather?
Read a book! Would you rather eat a moth or have to give up reading for the rest of your life?
Dec 20, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]
Banned because you avatar rocks !!
Dec 20, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]
5/10 kinda bland...not that original.
Dec 20, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]
7/10 Funny, but I say lol way too much and your siggie makes me feel stupid... haha! (see! I didn't say lol!)
Dec 18, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]
Banned because your kitty looks like it went to the wrong plastic surgeon...
Dec 18, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]
9/10 So true!
Dec 17, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]
Banned for having your age stolen.
Dec 17, 2008 -
Re: Would you rather?
Lose my sight. Who knows what I would do if I lost my mind... Would you rather spend the rest of your life in a small boat in the middle ...
Dec 17, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]
haha! 10/10! Cute avatar, too. ~Ali
Dec 17, 2008
