-
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Well, I guess you've described yourself... I like your avatar, by the way!
Jan 2, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]
Banned because I've never seen edward scissorhands.
Jan 2, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]
10/10 Love it!
Jan 2, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]
4/10 I've gotten that in an e-mail before. I didn't find it that amusing then either.
Jan 2, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]
TL G-Wooster - I like capitals and exclamation marks! HAHAHA!!!!!!!!! 2/10 What?
Dec 26, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]
5/10 Merely because I have no clue where that's from...
Dec 26, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]
Banned for having a slightly confusing may just be me though.
Dec 26, 2008 -
Re: Imagine how the person above you looks like by their avatar
Short blonde hair with brown eyes. Thin and medium height.
Dec 24, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]
7/10 Merely because I have poor eyesight and can't understand what the evil plan is in the first place.
Dec 24, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]
3/10 I'm always right after you, huh?
Dec 24, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]
Banned for having an awesome signature!
Dec 24, 2008 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]
Banned for being a Senior Writer, too.
Dec 23, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]
Haha, i just got some... it's so fun!!! I guess i'll just rate it again... 3/10.
Dec 21, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]
:] 8/10 Marilyn Monroe!
Dec 21, 2008 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]
6.5/10 that's one messed up penguin...
Dec 21, 2008
