User avatar

alicat159

  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    0/10 I LOVE Twilight!

    Jan 17, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    8/10 OMG! That looks like something I'd do!

    Jan 17, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    haha. Banned for assuming that it was disrespect. I was merely curious.

    Jan 16, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Prologue: Killer (edited)

    Yay! I'm the first to review. Sweetness! ok this kinda sucks :( ok this really really sucks lol do your worst ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    Jan 16, 2009
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Breaking Dawn Parody

    Hi! I started reading Twilight about 3 weeks ago (finished all the books within a week) and I love it. I'm not an obsessed fan like my friends (they have ...

    Jan 16, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    ooh... Shakespeare!! 10/10!

    Jan 16, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for having yet another different avatar. Do you change that every day or something?

    Jan 16, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for not having a Titanic avatar. For once. :] Don't get me wrong, I love Titanic .

    Jan 15, 2009
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: oh well lol

    Aw, you deleted it? Well, I guess I'll read some more of your work then. :]

    Jan 13, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for making me laugh when I read your post, and for not stating who the author of your signature is. I'm honestly curious.

    Jan 13, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for using symbols to make a picture (of sorts).

    Jan 11, 2009
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: oh well lol

    Wow! Am I the first to review? Awesome! Her muscles spasmed and shook as her consciousness returned. Her eye lids make this one word fluttered open, squinting against the brightness ...

    Jan 10, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    Oh, I really like that! And it's so incredibly true! 9/10

    Jan 10, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    9/10 Cute!

    Jan 10, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [3]

    Banned for having two stars.

    Jan 10, 2009


“Such nonsense!" declared Dr Greysteel. "Whoever heard of cats doing anything useful!" "Except for staring at one in a supercilious manner," said Strange. "That has a sort of moral usefulness, I suppose, in making one feel uncomfortable and encouraging sober reflection upon one's imperfections.”
— Susanna Clarke, Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell