User avatar

alicat159

  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Warriors Fanfic: Shrouded Sun Chapter 1

    I really enjoyed reading this piece. I LOVE Warriors and I had to find a piece on the books. The beginning was AWESOME! The one thing I wanted to point ...

    May 12, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Southern Sky - Part I

    Ummm... thanks for the review but this story isn't complete and it's my first one. It's obvious that you are so far building Suzanna as a strong character, but none ...

    May 12, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Southern Sky - Part I

    Thanks, I hadn't noticed that. I just added more to it today, so thanks for reviewing it. I'll fix those right now.

    May 11, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Dawn and Dusk

    Great Job! It was nicely written and very pleasant to read. I loved the way you wrote it and I'll be looking at more of your works.

    May 10, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Southern Sky - Part I

    (deleted) I couldn't remember where I wanted to go with this...

    May 10, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: I Dare You

    I really like it! I can't wait to read the rest of it!

    May 9, 2008
  • General Fiction Novels Re: The Revenge Part 1

    I thought it was good. Considering the plot of a mother killing her child, it was described kinda...gently. I remember you telling me that the mother killed herself, but in ...

    May 9, 2008


It is only a novel... or, in short, only some work in which the greatest powers of the mind are displayed, in which the most thorough knowledge of human nature, the happiest delineation of its varieties, the liveliest effusions of wit and humour, are conveyed to the world in the best-chosen language
— Jane Austen, Northanger Abbey