User avatar

alicat159

  • WRFF Archive Re: Rabbit's Reviews

    Hey, this is a story I started a while back and I wanted to know if I should drop it or continue. Please review. Just an all around review of ...

    Jul 24, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: I Dare You

    I think the adult idea would work very well for this story. It could make it easier to explain the story. :P Here's my line-by-line critique. I'm pretty bored so ...

    Jun 30, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: The Little Mermaid 1 1/2 ~ Chapter 1

    Thanks, I'll edit it ASAP. I wrote this one day when I was beyond bored, so it's definatily not great. Also, I loved the line by line critique. (I agree ...

    Jun 28, 2008
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: magic Kisses

    Omg! Okay. This story is very...interesting. Okay, who am I kidding? It was very disturbing. I don't see how a barely 14 year old girl would want to have sex. ...

    Jun 26, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: The Little Mermaid 1 1/2 ~ Chapter 1

    (This story begins after Ariel saves Prince Eric from the ship wreck. She is in her room in the palace in Atlantica. P.S. there's a lot of dialogue and it's ...

    Jun 26, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Love Note

    Okay! Well, I can't wait for part II! PM me when it's done! :wink: Alicat159

    May 29, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Warriors Fanfic: Shrouded Sun Chapter 5

    Wonderful Piece! I'm so glad to be the first to review! Sunpaw’s eyes flashed in anger, catching every detail. The shadows of the bush across her face, the bush she ...

    May 29, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Warriors Fanfic: Shrouded Sun Chapter 4

    Wow! Another great piece. I guess I have nothing else to say considering Kyte said almost all of it. Sorry I didn't review it right when I read it. I ...

    May 29, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Warriors Fanfic: Shrouded Sun Chapter 3

    Haha. Okay. I guess the punishment makes sense then. Anyways, I can't wait to read chapter 4! PM me when it's ready. I'm shaking with anticipation! Haha. :D Alicat159

    May 18, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Love Note

    Wonderful! I read it all! You need to write more. But, here are a couple of flaws I noticed... He jerked his thumb at Ark when he said “somebody,” just ...

    May 18, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Vashoa's Life

    Kizzi already pointed out everything I would've. But I have one Question. What inspired you to set the story in South Dakota? I'm from the beautiful state and a lot ...

    May 14, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Heartbreak (deleted)

    Hey, Thanks for the reviews and I'll work on it some more. I just wanted to show it to people, I guess. ( Eimear - I didn't expect to wow ...

    May 14, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Warriors Fanfic: Shrouded Sun Chapter 3

    Again, I loved this piece! They glanced at each other and then recited together, “ Beware, when life is tainted, weakness will wane to strength and the embers of blood ...

    May 13, 2008
  • Lyric Poetry Re: Heartbreak (deleted)

    I've deleted this poem. :D Alicat159

    May 12, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: Warriors Fanfic: Shrouded Sun Chapter 2

    I can't believe how much this sounds like Erin Hunter's writing! But, even Erin makes mistakes. These are just a couple of tips: Several cats nodded agreement, although some whispered ...

    May 12, 2008


Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something.
— Plato