User avatar

alicat159

  • Media Reviews Re: Carrie

    It was the first Stephen King book I've read, so I'm kinda excited.

    Oct 25, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Carrie

    I read this and couldn't put it down. WOW!!!! It was one of the best books I've ever read!!! It was so twisted, and it's amazing how well Stephen King ...

    Oct 25, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Gone With the Wind

    I guess no one else read it...

    Oct 25, 2008
  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: (Needs a title)

    I guess all of the grammar and spelling mistakes have been covered so I'll just tell you what i think. This was a magnificent piece! Very captivating, at first. But ...

    Oct 20, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: Gone With the Wind

    I had to read this for school in 8th grade and I thought I would hate it. But, unexpectedly, I ended up absolutely loving it. Personally, I like books about ...

    Oct 19, 2008
  • Media Reviews Re: I am Legend

    I haven't read the book, but I've seen the movie. (one of my favorite movies ever!!) In fact, I didn't even know there was a book... guess I'll be reading ...

    Oct 19, 2008
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: My father was killed in Iraq

    Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry for you. He must have been really great... My Dad is in the military too, but has only been to Afghanistan for a year. ...

    Oct 13, 2008
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Cold Shivers

    Cold Shivers Prolouge The tramp rubbed his hands together, above the fire. The flames jumped up, and lightly tickled his palms. He stared up at the night sky, his hazel ...

    Oct 13, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: Cheese

    I love it! Truly random. :wink: alicat

    Oct 13, 2008
  • Other Poetry Re: A few short poems

    Ello! Um, I know it's been, like, 3 years since the last post, but aren't haiku's supposed to be in the order of 5 syllables, 7 syllables, 5 syllables ? ...

    Oct 13, 2008
  • Fanfiction Short Stories Re: Warriors Fanfic

    Nice to see another peice! Prologue The sound of screeching cats filled the air. Rain was only a kit of three moons old, and already her mother comma Feather comma ...

    Oct 10, 2008
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Excerpt from The Ransom

    Suddenly from behind James comma Khrystal heard a familiar voice saying, “Get off my sister you fucking cunt!” And several things happened in rapid succession; there was a thump, Khrystal ...

    Oct 10, 2008
  • Fanfiction Novels Re: The Little Mermaid 1 1/2 ~ Chapter 1

    Thanks! I'll be sure to fix that!

    Aug 27, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Blinkingly-good Crits

    Hey, this is a story I started a while back and I wanted to know if I should drop it or continue. Please review. Just an all around review of ...

    Jul 24, 2008
  • WRFF Archive Re: Alainna's happy to help...

    Hey, this is a story I started a while back and I wanted to know if I should drop it or continue. Please review. Just an all around review of ...

    Jul 24, 2008


Almost all absurdity of conduct rises from the imitation of those whom we cannot resemble.
— Samuel Johnson