Random avatar

alecmoran

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: She never wears plaits

    Hola Vera, Just some things for criticism: I think it's been said, but I'm not sure exactly how the first paragraph fits into the rest of the story. Also, and ...

    Sep 24, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Contest: God

    This was interesting, and I think the story can be taken in a few ways. But I like it that way. This short story has a bit of a poetic ...

    Sep 24, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The black Scorpian

    All of the basic criticisms I was going to make were handled by Sunny. I loved your way with descriptions, and especially describing the main characters thoughts, her sacrifice. I ...

    Sep 24, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Pills (tenative title)

    This is just something I've been working on for the past two days. First time in a while that I've been able to put together a new work of fiction. ...

    Sep 23, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Pills by Pills- Ch. 1- a work-in-progress.

    To me, it seems like you didn't make the "overdosing" in part two dramatic enough. This is, I imagine, a serious matter, but Kelcie is apparently walking through the neighborhood ...

    Sep 23, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: but i love her anyways.

    Haha this was pretty cute. If I may offer one small suggestion, it would be to rewrite one bit of your piece: The way she took a bite out of ...

    Sep 23, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Waking Up (in Apartment 5C)

    Psgsgirl7, thanks so much for the feedback, and I'm really glad you liked the poem. It was my first real attempt at dramatic poetry. I just wanted to know what ...

    Sep 17, 2009
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: Waking Up (in Apartment 5C)

    Waking Up (in Apartment 5C) When I was a girl, my father would sit me on his knee and he would say to me, “Emily, tell me all your dreams. ...

    Sep 17, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Drive Through.

    The ending certainly took me by surprise. A bit too much of a surprise, perhaps. It seemed a bit unrealistic, really. Perhaps that might be due to how quickly things ...

    Sep 17, 2009
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Chapter One _ He and She R

    Hey there, Having read your story, I'll say that I enjoyed the second part, but I wasn't too big a fan of the first. I think that the character lamenting ...

    Sep 16, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Raffle

    Well, this would certainly work if it is a small piece of a larger work of fiction. The fact that you list names without going into them with detail doesn't ...

    Sep 16, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: I Hate Everything About That Night

    I liked at the beginning how you used "you" as a reference to the boy. It made me feel more invested in the story, as if I had assumed the ...

    Sep 16, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Script

    My first submission: The Script Sitting on my mother’s bed, putting on these fancy black socks, I look out the window and see my friend’s car here to pick me ...

    Sep 16, 2009


There is a difference between being poor and being broke: broke is temporary; poor is eternal.
— Robert Kiyosaki