-
Re: ...
Its from the movie Marathon Man, right?
Dec 19, 2005 -
Re: Do You Have A Cellphone?
I have a cell and I live on it. Its my own private line,is a pretty cute motorola v551. My parents pay for it because they want to know that ...
Oct 10, 2005 -
Re: What made you happy today?
Got dismissed from school early today! I went a little shopping which made me very happy.
Oct 6, 2005 -
Re: Your Fantasy Wedding (or real)
I would prefer something small and intimate with just family and very close friends. I would love to do it in the spring somewhere next to the ocean. The rest ...
Aug 31, 2005 -
Re: Things you hate
I hate my dad for thinking he's always right. Well I got news, he is not. I hate my mom for becoming more religous over the years and expecting me ...
Aug 26, 2005 -
Re: In My Pants
Sweet child o mine in my pants
Jun 30, 2005 -
Re: Hobbies
1. read- I go through a lot of books a week, sometimes 10. 2. listening to music 3. hanging out with my friends 4. acting 5. dancing 6. running up ...
Jun 29, 2005 -
Re: In My Pants
Guarded in my pants Oh yeah....
Jun 29, 2005 -
Re: Plans for The Summer of 2005?
Summer doesnt start till the 24 of June by my school. In July i have a job as a counselor in upstate New York. That will be so-so boring , ...
Jun 1, 2005 -
Re: How many people are on your buddy list?
54 on msn- i cut down a lot yim-32 but i barely ever sign on that.
May 27, 2005 -
Re: Who's the lump under YOUR covers?
Oh thank u so much baby! luv ya 2, lol. but right now im only sleeping with 3 teddy bears, i wuv 'em sooo much!
May 27, 2005 -
Re: BARBIE MUST DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i played Barbie up until i was 6, those damn heads kept on falling off! she always got kidnapped & ken never rescued her. But i never liked her- she ...
May 24, 2005 -
Re: What were the ingredients in the last thing you drank?
water, lovely pure water.
May 22, 2005 -
Re: Who's the lump under YOUR covers?
Hm... this is hard! well.... Johnny Depp, *faints* David Draiman (dont ask) Eminem, ooh yeah John Travolta, in his younger days David Borreanz, he has the most awesome chest! thats ...
May 22, 2005 -
Re: SWEET SIXTEEN!
oh i remember that yr *sighs* i loved being 16. enjoy it, i hated 2 turn 17.
May 22, 2005
