User avatar

alcina

  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Emergence (Updated 6/29/07)

    You got me here, its extremely interesting. I like it alot and you must continue. Its very vivid and richly detailed, I have a clear picture in my head of ...

    Dec 23, 2005
  • Dramatic Poetry Re: "My World"--Poem 1

    Ok, I promised. Great use of imagery. I love the first 2 lines. I was expecting from the those lines for the rest of the poem to be just as ...

    Dec 23, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: ...

    Its from the movie Marathon Man, right?

    Dec 19, 2005
  • Official Polls Re: Do You Have A Cellphone?

    I have a cell and I live on it. Its my own private line,is a pretty cute motorola v551. My parents pay for it because they want to know that ...

    Oct 10, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: What made you happy today?

    Got dismissed from school early today! I went a little shopping which made me very happy.

    Oct 6, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: The Classics- Recommendations

    Melodie, I love anything by Oscar Wilde, he's one of my favourite writers. The Iliad was awesome, I loved it. I'm in middle of The Aeneid, I don't really like ...

    Oct 2, 2005
  • Randomosity Archive Re: What are you listening to at the moment?

    Bohemian Rhapsody- Queen. Awesome song even though I have no idea what is talking about.

    Sep 2, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Your Fantasy Wedding (or real)

    I would prefer something small and intimate with just family and very close friends. I would love to do it in the spring somewhere next to the ocean. The rest ...

    Aug 31, 2005
  • Media Reviews Re: The Classics- Recommendations

    I read classics all the time but the one that i love "The Picture of Dorian Gray" by Oscar Wilde. I think its called that, I just call it Dorian ...

    Aug 31, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: Things you hate

    I hate my dad for thinking he's always right. Well I got news, he is not. I hate my mom for becoming more religous over the years and expecting me ...

    Aug 26, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: In My Pants

    Sweet child o mine in my pants

    Jun 30, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Hobbies

    1. read- I go through a lot of books a week, sometimes 10. 2. listening to music 3. hanging out with my friends 4. acting 5. dancing 6. running up ...

    Jun 29, 2005
  • Lounge, The Re: In My Pants

    Guarded in my pants Oh yeah....

    Jun 29, 2005
  • Other Re: September 11

    I feel sorry for those who thought it was cool and didnt feel anything. I was 13 and in grade 8 when it happened. I was actually taking over a ...

    Jun 15, 2005
  • Randomosity Re: Plans for The Summer of 2005?

    Summer doesnt start till the 24 of June by my school. In July i have a job as a counselor in upstate New York. That will be so-so boring , ...

    Jun 1, 2005


Just because you don't feel like a hero in your own story, doesn't mean you're not a hero in someone else's.
— Tenyo