User avatar

akanbright

ak bright

  • Poetry Discussion Re: The Weather

    Whether the weather be hot or whether the weather be not. Whether the weather be cold or whether the weather be not. We whether the weather what's ever the weather ...

    Mar 4, 2021
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Life's Daily Guide

    Up on the hill I find my sight Up on the mount I look the fount. Never relent Never give up When storms pass and winds blow by Whom do ...

    Feb 27, 2021
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Natural Nature

    When I behold a dangling light in the sky A beaming star shinning bright Smiling moon, staring face up Cool breeze waving past The storms comes up fast Thunder bolts ...

    Feb 27, 2021


When a body moves, it's the most revealing thing. Dance for me a minute, and I'll tell you who you are.
— Mikhail Baryshnikov