User avatar

airbear320

  • Fiction Discussion Re: Large cast~

    With that many characters in play, I think that introducing them one by one is just about the only way you can do it. Trying to introduce them in a ...

    Nov 2, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What influenced you to write what you are writing right now?

    Yeah. Story generator prompts are your friend. Agreed! The story I'm working on now started off as a writing prompt to clear my head because I was sick of working ...

    Sep 29, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: The Best Book Ever Read

    One of my favorite books is The Goose Girl by Shannon Hale. It's the book I always go back to when I have nothing else to read. It's based on ...

    Sep 24, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: The Vampire Diaries by L.J. Smith

    I liked the vampire diaries as well. The only thing I didn't like was Elena. It really bothered me how Elena gets everything she wants. That part really bothered me. ...

    Sep 24, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Characters or Plot?

    This is a question I've had for a while now. Actually it's more just my curiosity getting the best of me. But do you guys write characters for a story ...

    Sep 23, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: You know you're a writer when...

    Finally! People who get me! :D You know you're a writer when you can write a 1,000 word essay without blinking an eye.

    Sep 10, 2009


You know that place between sleep and awake, that place where you still remember dreaming? That’s where I’ll always love you. That’s where I’ll be waiting.
— J.M. Barrie, Peter Pan