User avatar

airbear320

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A Compulsive Disorder of the Obsessive Variety

    I have to say that I loved this piece! You had me hooked with the first line. I love your character and the way you kind of let us get ...

    Sep 11, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: Word 2007 Is Crushing My Dreams.

    Here's what I think might work. Go into word and do the two columns and mark to have them separated by a line. Then when you're typing in one column ...

    Sep 11, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: You know you're a writer when...

    Finally! People who get me! :D You know you're a writer when you can write a 1,000 word essay without blinking an eye.

    Sep 10, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: Query Letter Do's and Dont's

    Hello all! This is just my personal experience with query letters to publishers and what I wish I would have done or not done to improve them. DO Do your ...

    Sep 7, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Bound :: Ch 2 :: being revised

    Hello Doctor. :) You said be harsh, so harsh I shall be. . . But you should be pleased to know that there's really not too much to harshly critique. ...

    Sep 7, 2009
  • General Articles Re: You cannot prevent what you cannot predict

    This story is just amazing! I have to admit that I'm a litle curious as to what the genre is. It's in nonfiction, but does that mean it's a true ...

    Sep 7, 2009


Whenever you find you are on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
— Mark Twain