User avatar

airbear320

  • Historical Fiction Short Stories Re: Divine Orchards

    This is a very nice piece. :) Is this just the first chapter, or is it supposed to be a stand alone story? Just curious. So, I have to agree ...

    Sep 29, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What influenced you to write what you are writing right now?

    Yeah. Story generator prompts are your friend. Agreed! The story I'm working on now started off as a writing prompt to clear my head because I was sick of working ...

    Sep 29, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: New Book Publisher Now Open For Submissions

    Do you know who we should address our querry letters to? Thanks. :)

    Sep 29, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Writing As A Career

    Becoming a writer full time would definitely be a dream come true! I love all aspects of writing and publishing, the touring, the conferences, the people. Being an author would ...

    Sep 25, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: The Best Book Ever Read

    One of my favorite books is The Goose Girl by Shannon Hale. It's the book I always go back to when I have nothing else to read. It's based on ...

    Sep 24, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Elements: Secrets of the River (Ch. 1.1)

    Alrighty, here's the first part of chapter one. And just so you guys are aware, this is the first book in a series of three. I know there were lots ...

    Sep 24, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: The Vampire Diaries by L.J. Smith

    I liked the vampire diaries as well. The only thing I didn't like was Elena. It really bothered me how Elena gets everything she wants. That part really bothered me. ...

    Sep 24, 2009
  • General Articles Re: The Sound of Music- Angles of Vision

    Hey Nature! I really, really liked this! I think you caught the two moods perfectly. Here are just a couple things I thought might add to your story: My complexion ...

    Sep 23, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Cruel Hoax

    Hi Sydney! I'll be offering you just a few quick tips on your story. First of all, I really liked the actual plot. I think it has a lot of ...

    Sep 23, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Characters or Plot?

    This is a question I've had for a while now. Actually it's more just my curiosity getting the best of me. But do you guys write characters for a story ...

    Sep 23, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Bound :: Ch 2 :: being revised

    Hey Doc! Back for part two. This part for me was just kind of bleh. I think a lot of interesting things happen and I'm sure the things Kodi sees ...

    Sep 22, 2009
  • Lyrics Re: Escape

    I really liked this because I think that a lot of people can relate to it. I think there are times when everybody wants to just keep going, break out ...

    Sep 21, 2009
  • Romantic Novels Re: Deep Wounds [Prologue]

    Hi Forestqueen! :) I'm going to do a quick review of your story. I saw a lot of untapped potential in this piece, which I realize probably comes from the ...

    Sep 18, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Elements: Secrets of the River (Prologue)

    The prologue to my book. Enjoy! :) Prologue “Father? What’s going on?” The fair-haired fourteen year old stood in the shadowy doorway of her home, her nightgown rippling slightly with ...

    Sep 17, 2009
  • Historical Fiction Novels Re: Into The Depths - Chapter One (1)

    Hello! First I'm going to tell you the things I liked and then some things that bothered me a bit. The morning was in its awfully premature hours I loved ...

    Sep 11, 2009


Every time someone steps up and says who they are, the world becomes a better, more interesting place.
— Captain Raymond Holt