User avatar

airbear320

  • General Fiction Novels Re: Serce. Part One

    Okay, first off can I just say your writing style is GORGEOUS!!! I loved reading this. It was amazing! :D There's just a couple things. I agree with euro. There ...

    Dec 15, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Tell me what you think, ok?

    Hey Jayden! First of all, I think the idea of the story is great, but we need more clues. We need more clues as to what she would be doing ...

    Dec 15, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Fluorescent reviews for Adolescents

    I don't know if you really care, but the second half of chapter one of The Elements: Secrets of the River is up. You could review that for me. Maybe? ...

    Nov 3, 2009
  • Other Re: Faith

    This is aweseome! I love findings things about faith and God on here. It reminds me that there are other people out there who still believe in these things. :D ...

    Nov 2, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: the mark......prolouge

    Hey Jane! Here's a quick review on your prologue. :) First of all, I think this is a really cool idea! Children with the abilities of animals and a mark ...

    Nov 2, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Large cast~

    With that many characters in play, I think that introducing them one by one is just about the only way you can do it. Trying to introduce them in a ...

    Nov 2, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: Trouble with the Supernatural

    I think that you shouldn't worry about what those other people think and write the story YOU want to write. Don't worry about what they'll say about Twilight. You should ...

    Nov 2, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: Ranting

    Okay guys, feel free to completely ignore this, but I just have to rant somewhere or I'm going to implode. I hate querying. Hate it, hate it, hate it, hate ...

    Oct 30, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: A Whispered Secret - Chatper 1 *Arrival*

    Hey Random! Back for chapter one. :D First, some nitpicks. I’m a fourteen-year-old girl who just moved from Florida to North Dakota. I'm confused. They just moved to North Dakota, ...

    Oct 24, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Always High Standards

    Hey there Tapatia! I'm going to be doing a quick review on your piece today. First, a few nitpicks: Senior year has proven to be the most difficult yet You ...

    Oct 24, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Elements: Secrets of the River (Ch. 1.2)

    Here's the second half of chapter one. Thanks for reading. :) She stepped into the street and began walking east, towards the Mountain, towards the market, and regrettably, towards the ...

    Oct 24, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: A Whispered Secret - Preface

    Hey Random! I haven't really reviewed a lot on YWS lately because I couldn't find something that caught my attention enough, but this did! From the first sentence you draw ...

    Oct 23, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Fluorescent reviews for Adolescents

    Hey! I really need a good review on the first chapter of my book (one that actually tells me how to improve). But in order for that chapter to make ...

    Oct 19, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Untitled- 1st Page

    First page of the book I'm working on. Please review! My main question: Does it seem like a bit too much information for the first page? Enjoy! :D “You can’t ...

    Oct 17, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Psych? :)

    Anybody else addicted to the USA Network show, Psych? It's my favorite. If you don't know what it is I highly recommend you check it out. It is HILARIOUS! :D

    Oct 17, 2009


Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good example.
— Mark Twain