Random avatar

ahhhsmusch

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Rise Of Epoh, The Wielder Of Hope

    Alright, as I go through this I am just going to write down my thoughts. "Epoh had become lazy" Why has he become lazy? "You've been gone a few months", ...

    Nov 21, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Vimini

    Great piece. You have a way with imagery that allows you to sustain the very morose mood and tone. I didn't like the "gray, gray, gray, gray" part because I ...

    Nov 21, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Gravity's Pull

    Thanks for the advice! I'm glad you liked it!

    Nov 20, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Gravity's Pull

    Gravity’s Pull Alone, she pushed herself up the escalating path through the colony of birch. As she would pass each tree she swore that she saw eyes gazing back at ...

    Nov 19, 2011
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Aftermath Chapter 1

    This story reminds me of Cormac McCarthy's "The Road," but infused with the narration of a teenage girl, which is a really interesting idea. The setting and general atmosphere of ...

    Nov 19, 2011
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Gravity's Pull

    Gravity’s Pull Alone, she pushed herself up the escalating path through the colony of birch. As she would pass each tree she swore that she saw eyes gazing back at ...

    Nov 19, 2011


What orators lack in depth they make up for in length.
— Charles de Secondat, Baron de Montesquieu