User avatar

afrounicorn

  • Short Story » General, General Re: A Brief Respite with Death

    Thanks again for taking the time to do this. I really appreciate it and I will probably edit chapter one to try to fix my problems. This is why I ...

    Oct 25, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Other Re: Imagine If You Will: Chapter One

    I am just leaving replies as I read through your longer review. In the first part its any alley not a valley. Sorry, probably could of chose a better word.

    Oct 25, 2012
  • Novel / Chapter » Supernatural, Other Re: Imagine If You Will: Chapter One

    Sorry that the text and formatting is so weird. I typed it in microsoft word. If you can not read it because of the formatting, but still want to read ...

    Oct 25, 2012
  • Short Story » General, General Re: A Brief Respite with Death

    Will do. Thanks.

    Oct 25, 2012
  • Short Story » General, General Re: A Brief Respite with Death

    I am still thinking about it, honestly, I think I might begin a new project. If I did can I maybe ask you to review it if you happen to ...

    Oct 24, 2012
  • Short Story » General, General Re: A Brief Respite with Death

    Thank you. I have been looking for criticism like this. I will work on what you have mentioned. Thank you so much.

    Oct 23, 2012
  • Short Story » General, General Re: A Brief Respite with Death

    Thanks you very much, I appreciate the comment very much. I hope to be posting more soon.

    Oct 23, 2012
  • Short Story » General, General Re: A Brief Respite with Death

    This is my first work and my first day on here. I would love to be published one day, but I would not know where to even begin. Thank you ...

    Oct 23, 2012


The most important thing is to preserve the world we live in. Unless people understand and learn about our world, habitats, and animals, they won't understand that if we don't protect those habitats, we'll eventually destroy ourselves.
— Jack Hanna