-
Re: Speedwrite the word above you!
Young
Oct 16, 2009 -
Re: Speedwrite the word above you!
Cane
Oct 14, 2009 -
Re: Speedwrite the word above you!
Ghosts
Oct 13, 2009 -
Re: Speedwrite the word above you!
Potato
Oct 12, 2009 -
Re: Speedwrite the word above you!
Sun
Oct 9, 2009 -
Re: letters from your characters
Dear Afeefah, Did you really have to tell the bad guys to kidnap my best-friend-who-is-like-my brother? I mean was it really necessary? Yes, I know you say it was only ...
Oct 5, 2009 -
Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read
Pretty Crazy - I think the book you're talking about is 'Only you can save mankind' By Terry Pratchet (Did I spell his name right?) I really enjoyed it and-That's ...
Aug 25, 2009 -
Re: Abusing your Muse
My muse is annoying to say the least. Whenever I actually want to write, it hides. At night when I really want to go to sleep because I have an ...
Aug 25, 2009 -
Re: What influenced you to write what you are writing right now?
Hmmm,interesting question. I think that there wasn't actually nything in particular that influenced me, just being bored! I've always loved writing stories so I thought 'Why not write a novel ...
Aug 25, 2009 -
Re: Have a NaNoWriMo.org account? (08)
Mine's...Afeefah!!!
May 28, 2009
