User avatar

afeefah

  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    Never fear! Re-solidifies Shadow with her special powers. Finds a packet of cornflakes and tips them all over Irish.

    Oct 21, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    Elephant! How dare you obey someone else? *Elephant gives evils* On second thoughts... *I run away throwing jam doughnuts and cream eclairs at everybody*

    Oct 20, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *Dancing elephant bucks her off and runs into a wall* Souts a warning to Irish: you're about to be squished by a giant elephant. WATCH OUT!* *scrapes pancake battter off ...

    Oct 19, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *is amazed at how much mess has been made since she last chucked something* Right! *Comes in riding in her dancing elephant :elephant: * :lol: * Starts launching piping-hot jacket ...

    Oct 16, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *chases after Kamas who is chasing after Irish.* *Pours what's left in the squeezy honey bottle over Kamas's head.* *Grins evily* *Decides this is a good time to make her ...

    Oct 14, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    Oh yes!!! My dream come true! *Finds a bottle of squeezy honey and attacks everyone with a wild howl* *flees*

    Oct 13, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Are You a Writer or a Reviewer

    I don't know. I'm a bit of both really... Probably more of a writer though... Afeefah :D

    Aug 27, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: From the leftie's point of view

    1.If you do wear a wristwatch which hand is it on? Right hand. 2.Did you have problem wearing jeans initially? Uh,no. you cross youre t from right to left or ...

    Aug 27, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Do you prefer to type your stories or write them by hand?

    I prefer to write my stories out by hand. *shrugs* It makes more work for me really, because I have to type them up and I'm not a very fast ...

    Aug 26, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    Google. What would we do without it? :D

    Aug 26, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: My name is "____"

    Besides English? Three. French, Spanish and Urdu. Afeefah :D

    Aug 26, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Type something random and i'll respond with these "I wi

    Wolves!

    Aug 25, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Some strange questions

    1)Which side of your jaw do you chew on? Both. 2)Can you write with both hands(ambidextrous),or..are you just plain lefty or righty? Lefty. I've always wanted to b able to ...

    Aug 25, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: One Word Story Ring

    The frolicking pony is very pretentious so he always skipped around trees. When suddenly groundhogs attacked nearby settlers who were smoking some turkeys. Howling winds blasted rifles, the men graspe

    Aug 24, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: The Never Ending Story...

    people began to drop like flies but then...

    Aug 24, 2009


The ink in which our lives are inscribed is indelible.
— Helena 'HG' Wells, Warehouse 13