User avatar

afeefah

  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    I don't like coffee! TUBM: Favourite colour is red.

    Aug 27, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    You get a pair of sunglasses! ~inserts coin~

    Aug 27, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    You get lots of...shiny things! ~inserts coin~

    Aug 26, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned for having a sheep in your avvie! :lol: Afeefah :D

    Aug 26, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Do you prefer to type your stories or write them by hand?

    I prefer to write my stories out by hand. *shrugs* It makes more work for me really, because I have to type them up and I'm not a very fast ...

    Aug 26, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    Google. What would we do without it? :D

    Aug 26, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Roonytoon’s review residence!

    Hi Roon! I'm your first customer! :elephant: It's quite a big thing you know! Ahem. Anyway. My piece is sci-fi and I'd like a review on the fourth chapter but ...

    Aug 26, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: [Open] octo's got some free time...

    Hi, Could you please review Chapter 4 of my story? You'll have to read the other chapters to get what's happening, and if you get bored or don't like the ...

    Aug 26, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: free reviews all around

    Hi! OK, I know this might be a bit of a pain, but I've posted my fourth chapter of my story and I'm not getting reviews BUT the fourth chapter ...

    Aug 26, 2009
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Venolf War - Chapters 1 - 6

    Thanks everyone foryour reviews, especially on Chapter One, I basically re-wrote it :D ! Music and Phantom,thanks for putting up with my typos and grammatical errors. :roll: Thanks again! :wink: ...

    Aug 26, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Star Force Chapter 1: Dreamer

    Hi SwiftShadow! I agree with what the above poster said.Your characters don't have any feelings really, they're a bit robotic. I think you should show their feelings more because we ...

    Aug 26, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: My name is "____"

    Besides English? Three. French, Spanish and Urdu. Afeefah :D

    Aug 26, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    Not really... TUBM owns oover 100 novels.

    Aug 26, 2009
  • Media Reviews Re: Worst Book You've Ever Read

    Pretty Crazy - I think the book you're talking about is 'Only you can save mankind' By Terry Pratchet (Did I spell his name right?) I really enjoyed it and-That's ...

    Aug 25, 2009
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Abusing your Muse

    My muse is annoying to say the least. Whenever I actually want to write, it hides. At night when I really want to go to sleep because I have an ...

    Aug 25, 2009


I send you buckets full of stars, the prettiest rainbow I've ever seen and a really adorable unicorn
— Zenith