-
Re: Speedwrite the word above you!
Sun
Oct 9, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned for not noticing!
Oct 9, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]
9/10. I love Simba, he's so cute!
Oct 9, 2009 -
Re: insert coin
You get an umbrella! ~inserts coin~
Oct 8, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned for hving 696 points. It's the same backwards as forwards...I think there's a name for things like that...palindrome?
Oct 8, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned for quoting Elizabeth Barrett Browning!
Oct 8, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]
9/10 The more I see it, the more I seem to like it! :D
Oct 8, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned for living on a lily pad!
Oct 7, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]
8/10. Cool and mysterious at the same time!
Oct 7, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned for being a novelist!
Oct 6, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]
9/10. really cute, if a bit weird! But who says that's a bad thing!
Oct 6, 2009 -
Re: letters from your characters
Dear Afeefah, Did you really have to tell the bad guys to kidnap my best-friend-who-is-like-my brother? I mean was it really necessary? Yes, I know you say it was only ...
Oct 5, 2009 -
Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]
7/10 Slightly...creepy!
Oct 5, 2009 -
Re: insert coin
You get Nemo! ~inserts coin~
Oct 5, 2009 -
Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]
Banned for saying goodnight! :D
Oct 5, 2009
