User avatar

afeefah

  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi. I'm new.

    Hi! I'm Afeefah! Welcome to YWS! :D I'm sure you will find inspiration here; everyone is nice! Well bye for now! Afeefah :D

    Jun 24, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Holy reviews, Batman!

    Hi! I'd like a reviw on my second and third chapters. Could you please focus on the plotline; do things happen too suddenly? Thanks! Afeefah :D

    Jun 23, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Anyone knows how to speak another language?

    I can speak fluent Urdu and i can read Arabic but don't know what it means. And English of course! Afeefah :twisted:

    Jun 22, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Make Music happy. Give her something to review!

    Hello again Music! The third chapter of my story is up! Could you please review it? Thanks! Afeefah :D

    Jun 18, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Make Music happy. Give her something to review!

    Hi again Music! Third chapter's up. Would you mind having a look?

    Jun 18, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Phantom's Reviewing Basket

    Hello! I see I'm your first customer! Could you please review my story? It's sci-fi but you don't really se it in the first few chapters. i'd like the review ...

    Jun 18, 2009
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Venolf War - Chapters 1 - 6

    Chapter 3 I wake up and, for a moment, stare around in confusion before remembering where I am. I look at my watch.11:00am. I blink in surprise at how late ...

    Jun 18, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: I Need You To Write. - 7.

    Hi EmmaJane! As always your story is brilliant and although i agree with what the above posters said, i think that having Amelia's normal life in the story helps me ...

    Jun 16, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: I Need You To Write. - 6. Part 2.

    Ok. Here I am again. i found one mistake but i forgot as i read on; your story totally sucked me in! once again, this is brilliant and please PM ...

    Jun 8, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: I Need You To Write. - 6. Part 1.

    Hi. As before I can't see any mistakes that haven't already been pointed out. I hope you finish this and when you do please consider trying to get it published. ...

    Jun 8, 2009
  • Fantasy Novels Re: I Need You To Write. - 5.

    Hi. well you asked me to have a look and here i am. this-is-amazing. i caan't really say anything else. there's nothing i can say as everyone has got here ...

    Jun 8, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Evi is the Member of the Month for June 2009

    Well done Evi!! :D

    Jun 2, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Make Music happy. Give her something to review!

    Hi Music! Could you please review my story? it's sci-fi and there's two chapters. thanks! Afeefah :D

    May 30, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Get your very own Dreamwalker review ;)

    Hi Dreamwalker! Could you please review my story? There's three Chapters but i'd like the review on the last two please. Thanks! Afeefah :D

    May 30, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Will Review Anything!!

    Hello. could you please review my story? there's two chapters. Be as harsh as you like! Thanks! Afeefah :D

    May 30, 2009


Knowledge is power.
— Francis Bacon