User avatar

afeefah

  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Missing

    Hi Lilicia! So your story is really good. You definitely have talent. I just have one nitpick : Wherever you put 'Dad' or 'Daddy' you haven't' capitalised it so make ...

    Jul 15, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Short Stories Re: Destiny

    Hi Sapphirejay! So there's not really much to point out as Bondgirl pointed out all of the nitpicks. I like your plot; it has potential but I think that you ...

    Jul 15, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Lynn's Little Crit Shop

    Hi! I see I'm your first customer! *Jumps around with excitment* Anyway... Here it is! It's fantasy fiction and please feel free to rip it to shreds! Thanks a lot! ...

    Jul 14, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Want a review, Do you? [Closed For Now]

    Hi! Name: Which path to take? Genre: Fantasy Fiction Link: Thanks a lot! Afeefah :D

    Jul 14, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Reviews from a Tiger, anyone?

    Hi Tiger! Could you please review this. It's fantasy fiction. Rip it to shreds! Thanks! Afeefah :D

    Jul 14, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Anybody want a Critique?

    Hi Chocoholic! Here it is. Please rip it to shreds! Thanks! Afeefah :D

    Jul 14, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Which path to take?

    Thanks a lot Stella! Your review really helped. *Goes away and makes corrections* Afeefah :D

    Jul 14, 2009
  • Official Polls Re: What Are You Writing Now?

    I picked novel. I am writing at the moment but I have no idea where it's going. My characters are controlling me! *Screams and runs away* *Comes back and starts ...

    Jul 14, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: The (True) Story of Hansel and Gretel : Intro

    Like the others, i really like this idea, it's original. Even though it is short, I enjoyed it so please PM me when you post more of it. Well done ...

    Jul 10, 2009
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Which path to take?

    Hi! This is a really twisted fairytale and it has a lot of room for improvement so you have permission to rip it to shreds! Nicely. :D “I told you ...

    Jul 10, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Phantom's Reviewing Basket

    :shock: Cookies... :lol: Hi again Phantom! Chapter 4 of my story is up. Could you please review it! Thanks P.S. Use the same link as before. Afeefah :D

    Jul 8, 2009
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Venolf War - Chapters 1 - 6

    Chapter 4 It’s almost twenty to three when I leave Seqain and Venro. The sun has been swamped by dark clouds and it begins to rain heavily. I walk a ...

    Jul 8, 2009
  • Official Polls Re: At What Age Did You Begin Reading?

    I think i started reading when i was three. "The Cat in the Hat" was and is one of my all time favourites. :D Afeefah :D

    Jul 8, 2009
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Chapter 1 /The invasion

    Hi RJ! The above poster handled the grammar problems etc so I'll focus on the plot itself. i really think that your story has potential and you build up the ...

    Jul 6, 2009
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Upon Waking

    Hi Faia! I'm here to review your work. The story itself and the plot is very good. you express your characters emotions really well which iss one thing i sometimes ...

    Jun 29, 2009


The worst bullies you will ever encounter in your life are your own thoughts.
— Bryant McGill