User avatar

afeefah

  • Fiction Discussion Re: What influenced you to write what you are writing right now?

    Hmmm,interesting question. I think that there wasn't actually nything in particular that influenced me, just being bored! I've always loved writing stories so I thought 'Why not write a novel ...

    Aug 25, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Type something random and i'll respond with these "I wi

    Wolves!

    Aug 25, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Some strange questions

    1)Which side of your jaw do you chew on? Both. 2)Can you write with both hands(ambidextrous),or..are you just plain lefty or righty? Lefty. I've always wanted to b able to ...

    Aug 25, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    You get a kitten! ~inserts coin~

    Aug 25, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    You get a huge double chocolate ice-cream! ~inserts coin~

    Aug 24, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    I wish! TPBM is being attacked by plot bunnies.

    Aug 24, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: One Word Story Ring

    The frolicking pony is very pretentious so he always skipped around trees. When suddenly groundhogs attacked nearby settlers who were smoking some turkeys. Howling winds blasted rifles, the men graspe

    Aug 24, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: The Never Ending Story...

    people began to drop like flies but then...

    Aug 24, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned for not finding "it" Afeefah :D

    Aug 24, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [3]

    3/10. A bit girly for me...*feels very mean and evil* Have a cookie! *Gives Awake a HUGE double chocolate cookie!* Afeefah :D

    Jul 31, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Missing - chapter 4

    Hello again Lilicia! This is a brilliantly written piece and there's really not much I can criticise. There's just one thing that seemed a bit weird to me and maybe ...

    Jul 31, 2009
  • Science-Fiction Novels Re: Upon Waking part 2

    Hi. Again! :D So, there's not really much that I can point out that's bad about this piece. I was really looking forward to reading it mand you haven't dissapointed ...

    Jul 31, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Signature Above You [3]

    :D 8/10

    Jul 16, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Missing - chapter 3

    Hi! Again. So a few nitpicks before I rave about how brilliant you are :D So, capitals on Mummy. And you need to decide , like the person above the ...

    Jul 15, 2009
  • Action/Adventure Novels Re: Missing (chapter two)

    Well, After reading the first part, I really wanted to know what happened so i read this part. It fufilled my expectations and more! However, I agree with the above ...

    Jul 15, 2009


Morning without you is a dwindled dawn.
— Emily Dickenson