User avatar

afeefah

  • Fantasy Novels Re: I Need You To Write. - 10.

    Good as usual Emma! Just like the Lauren mentioned though, it is a bit unrealistic, her blaming the passenger. Wouldn't she blame the driver instead??? *re-reads cliffhanger and sends evils ...

    Feb 12, 2010
  • Fantasy Novels Re: I Need You To Write. - 9.

    I'm still reading!! It's getting really good and I can't wait to read more. You do need to slow down a little though, like the others have mentioned; I always ...

    Feb 2, 2010
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]

    Awww..Cute! 8/10. :D

    Dec 29, 2009
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Monster

    Hi Underwater! Overall, I thought that your story was very good. You got across the character's feelings really well. I think that instead of brackets you should use italics, it ...

    Dec 27, 2009
  • WRFF Archive Re: Classy Reviews [open]

    Hi! Could you review my srtory please? There's quite a few chapters and it's not quite finished. Thanks! :) Afeefah

    Dec 26, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]

    Awww! 10/10!! That is sooo cute! I want it!

    Oct 21, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    Never fear! Re-solidifies Shadow with her special powers. Finds a packet of cornflakes and tips them all over Irish.

    Oct 21, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Ban The User Above You! [4]

    Banned for living in Transylvania!

    Oct 20, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]

    10/10. Very cool and mysterious! :D

    Oct 20, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    Elephant! How dare you obey someone else? *Elephant gives evils* On second thoughts... *I run away throwing jam doughnuts and cream eclairs at everybody*

    Oct 20, 2009
  • Randomosity Re: Food Fight!

    *Dancing elephant bucks her off and runs into a wall* Souts a warning to Irish: you're about to be squished by a giant elephant. WATCH OUT!* *scrapes pancake battter off ...

    Oct 19, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: The User Below You ... [2]

    Yep. I'm sooo tired *yawn* TUBM has got plans for the weekend.

    Oct 16, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: Rate the Avatar Above You! [4]

    4/10 I think it's growing on me without me realising! Aaahhh! Scary! :lol:

    Oct 16, 2009
  • Randomosity Archive Re: insert coin

    You get a bell! ~inserts coin~

    Oct 16, 2009
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwrite the word above you!

    Young

    Oct 16, 2009


There is only one success: to be able to spend your life in your own way, and not to give others absurd maddening claims upon it.
— Christopher Darlington Morley