User avatar

afamiliarsmile

  • Homework Help Re: The Great Depression

    I have to write a historical fiction story about the Great Depression for Wed. and I have no idea where to start. I've got all the research done and I ...

    Mar 10, 2007
  • Homework Help Re: Romeo and Juliet?!

    Haha, thanks! That would be hilarious :)

    Feb 26, 2007
  • Homework Help Re: Romeo and Juliet?!

    For a theatre assignment, I have to rewrite the balcony scene. I am completely stumped. I want it to be different and funny but I just need some ideas to ...

    Feb 26, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: The Music Box

    I like this piece a lot! I would love if you wrote more, but I think there was a few too many she did this and she did that's in ...

    Feb 25, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey :)

    No worries, I've saved it this time!

    Feb 25, 2007
  • Research Archives Re: Historical Fiction Help?

    Wow, thanks! That really helped a lot :D

    Feb 25, 2007
  • Research Archives Re: Historical Fiction Help?

    I have an assignment in school to write a historical fiction piece on a specific event that has happened more than 20 years ago. I chose The Titanic. The problem ...

    Feb 25, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Keys to the Kingdom

    I love that series! I've only read the first two so far but they have so much fantasy and I just can't wait to read the others lol

    Feb 25, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey :)

    I'm Marissa! I'm not really new, I just forgot my old login info & I haven't been here for awhile. :)

    Feb 25, 2007


The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.
— Mark Twain