User avatar

afamiliarsmile

  • Romantic Short Stories Re: colorblind

    This is the second part, I'll add more soon. =] Crescent View High school was the most segregate school on the planet; racially and socially. I didn’t understand why people ...

    Aug 31, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: colorblind

    I edited the first part and I'm going to post the second part after this. Enjoy ! :D The impact of his hand across my face sent me to the ...

    Aug 31, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: A depression : Trying to escape

    This is a very good piece! I think you should at A LOT more detail because it is very short because I like the concept :] Haha, and even thought ...

    Jul 31, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: colorblind

    The impact of his hand across my face sent me to the ground. I wasn't afraid of him anymore, a thing like was almost routine now. “What is wrong with ...

    Jul 31, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: untitled

    [EDITED VERSION; MORE SOON :]] Memories spun through my head. I didn’t understand him. I watched a black SUV pull into the driveway; At first I saw Rocco but I ...

    Jul 26, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: untitled[for now]

    Thank guys! I'll be updating soon. :]

    Jul 7, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: untitled[for now]

    Thanks :] Just a question, what disease? Lol. Oh and I named it this because that was the song I was listening to when I wrote this but do you ...

    Jul 6, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: untitled[for now]

    Memories spun through my head like the light snow floating in the frosty wind. I didn’t understand him. I watched a black SUV pull into the driveway; At first I ...

    Jul 6, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Belliveau: Part 1&2![UPDATED]

    PART I[REVISED] & PART TWO “Hey babe, we’re finally sophomores!” Ben’s face lit up as his eyes met mine. He had been with me the whole summer but just hearing ...

    Jun 19, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Writing or typing? How do you write your story?

    Usually when I'm writing my stories I'm never near computer so I handwrite most of the time, but sometimes I type my stories out.

    Jun 19, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: watching eyes part one

    They were on there knees It should be their instead if there As power full as she acted As powerful as she acted... There were some grammar, typos, tense changes, ...

    Jun 18, 2007
  • General Fiction Novels Re: Belliveau: Part 1&2![UPDATED]

    “Hey babe, we’re finally sophomores!” he said, he had been with me the whole summer but just hearing his voice completed my day. He pressed his lips against my cheek ...

    Jun 18, 2007
  • Other Poetry Re: Fallacy In Formal Wear

    Honestly, poetry is not my thing at all. This poem was amazing though, I probably can't break down the few flaws that there are but I really liked it alot! ...

    Jun 17, 2007
  • Homework Help Re: HELP!

    My friend had the topic of the great depression as did I for a historical fiction story and she wanted someone to edit and review her story. Any takers? A ...

    Mar 18, 2007
  • Homework Help Re: The Great Depression

    Ha, My teacher has forbidden the use of wikipedia because she has something against it for some reason.

    Mar 12, 2007


[while trapped in a bucket of popcorn] You know what the worst part is? It's not even butter. We're gonna be destroyed by... ARTIFICIAL FLAVORING!
— Blake Bradley, Power Rangers Ninja Storm