User avatar

afamiliarsmile

  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: colorblind [two]

    Crescent View High school was the most segregated school on the planet-- racially and socially. I didn’t understand why some people would separate themselves from others who were different from ...

    Dec 23, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: No title yet

    Hello kilroyCHIC89! Overall, I think you're a good writer, but this story need some work. I loved the theme(I'm a sucker for a good teen drama story!) and the way ...

    Nov 24, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Fracas [more added]

    I'll definitely add more. I'm getting some ideas now! =] If anyone else has any ideas, help me out!

    Nov 11, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: My photography =]

    Here are some more! I thought this next one was a little freaky of him and I, in my younger years.

    Nov 11, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: My photography =]

    Actually, when he was a baby, his eyes were green! Now they are some yellowish gold color.

    Nov 11, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: My photography =]

    Well, I'm glad you all like them!

    Nov 11, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Fracas [more added]

    Not sure where this is going...Crits would be lovely. =] “We’re not making any progress,” Judge Matheson’s eyes expressed annoyance at my gum-chewing, snapping, and popping. He pushed his glas

    Nov 11, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: My photography =]

    Wow! They're almost twins, that is weird !

    Oct 27, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: My photography =]

    It's my camera, I can't afford the super expensive ones. Lol, and my cat's name is Riley.

    Oct 9, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: My photography =]

    Here's some pictures of my cat, my camera's not that good but I'm working with what I've been given! He's quite a character!

    Oct 8, 2007
  • Romantic Short Stories Re: Delete

    This was a great piece of work! Usually when I see something that long, I tend to run and hide, but I just kept reading! Just add some more details, ...

    Oct 8, 2007
  • General Fiction Short Stories Re: Beautiful Disaster

    Ha, wow sounds just like my high school :D Anyways, great story! I'd love if you added more detail so we get a better idea to who the characters really ...

    Oct 8, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: photography!

    Your pictures are phenomenal! My favorite is the seascape that one is gorgeous. =]

    Oct 7, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: At what age did you start writing and

    Oh wow, I do remember! I was about eight, and my first story was about crime fighting accordion players. Boy, was I creative :D

    Oct 7, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: inexcusable?

    This story was pretty good. I wouldn't read it again, but has anyone else read it? I need some reviews and thoughts about the main idea. ( :

    Sep 8, 2007


It's like being in love, discovering your best friend.
— Elizabeth Wein, Code Name Verity