User avatar

aeroman

  • Welcome Mat Re: Is a sword considered a concealed weapon?

    Welcome Shafter!!! My name is Aeroman, but everyone calls me Aero. :) You will have a blast here at YWS, this site has an amazing community, and I've loved every ...

    Oct 13, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Me.

    Hey, hey, hey! Hows it going? Well, sounds like you're stuck in a very boring school all alone :) Don't worry...I'm pretty sure we all love to write! And just ...

    Oct 13, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father.

    Hey Lufgif! Welcome to YWS! Its a fantastic site and all of the members are way cool. If you ever need a critique just PM me. I love critiquing others ...

    Oct 12, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hello!

    Hey greenleaves! Welcome to this crazy place that you will learn to love :) If you ever need a crit, PM me! See ya around! -Aero

    Oct 1, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Aero to the Man!

    Hey guys! Well some of you already know me, but this is the first time I've checked out this section of the forums! Lame...I know, haha. Well I'll give you ...

    Sep 30, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Gingivere :: Animal Fiction Author

    Welcome! Ooo...thats pretty cool that you love writing about animals. I'm never really good with that type of genre. I read the Redwall books too; Brian Jacques does a phenomenal ...

    Sep 30, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Howdy!

    Hey Blazing! Well we've already met because you critiqued my story! Which you did a wonderful job at. You will love being a part of this community, I've only been ...

    Sep 29, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi.

    Welcome DreamGirl! I'm aeroman, the only thing I have any skill in writing is fiction haha, but I look forward to reading and doing some crits on your work. Don't ...

    Sep 29, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: New to YWS

    Hey! I'm new to the boards as well. I'm sure your work will be fine, we're all here to improve and help each other so even if you suck completely, ...

    Sep 26, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi guys!

    Hey thanks for the warm welcome! I appreciate it!

    Sep 26, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hi guys!

    Hi everyone! Well I think I've discovered a new talent in myself, writing! I recently started writing a few stories, after the encouragement of my friends, and I think I ...

    Sep 25, 2006


I say Wolf, for all wolves are not of the same sort; there is one kind with an amenable disposition – neither noisy, nor hateful, nor angry, but tame, obliging and gentle, following the young maids in the streets, even into their homes. Alas! Who does not know that these gentle wolves are of all such creatures the most dangerous!
— Charles Perrault