-
Re: I'M BACK
I'm officially back from the dead haha. Sorry that I haven't been around; my life has been very busy and sadly I have barely had the time to write. But ...
May 24, 2007 -
Re: Aero to the Man!
I hope a tatertot is good, Sage? Ha ha, I'm not sure :) Yeah, I agree with you Shafter research is fun. But I guess I'm a power hungry fool ...
Nov 24, 2006 -
Re: Remodeling YWS
Just reiterating what others have said :wink: sounds great!
Nov 11, 2006 -
Re: Brand New Squills E-Zine
Great format! It really felt like a newsletter! :D Well, not to say that the others didn't but I'm sure you get what I mean! :) ~Aero
Nov 11, 2006 -
Re: Newbie
Well, hello there! I thought I'd drop into the 'Welcome Forums' and see the new people that have been coming. Terrorize them a bit... :twisted: lol, jk Welcome Krystal! You ...
Nov 11, 2006 -
Re: newbie here great story writer!!!
Welcome Prio! ~Aero
Oct 30, 2006 -
Re: Hiya ^_^
Welcome welcome welcome! I'm afraid I'm not that big of a fan of Halloween so I might not fit into you family if I ever was adopted in, haha :wink: ...
Oct 30, 2006 -
Re: Hey...
Hey hey hey! Welcome to the site! We might have to come up with a new genre just for what you write, haha. You will enjoy yourself a ton here ...
Oct 28, 2006 -
Re: Come and pester moi
You sound like a cool person. I've always wanted to go to England, but you say its not such an interesting place? Ah well, I have a whole trip around ...
Oct 28, 2006 -
Re: Jlu_262
We have a Marketing Club called DECA at my high school. What high school do you go to? That actually freaked me out at first because I was like uhhhhhh ...
Oct 28, 2006 -
Re: April Wilde
Cool pen name! Mine is Brandon Gregory (by the way, nobody can steal that). Thats cool that you write fantasy, what type of fantasy? ~Aero
Oct 28, 2006 -
Re: Good Afternoon!
Hey! Well we've actually already met through chat, but I thought I'd just give your topic an official welcome! I've already enjoyed talking to you and hey, if you ever ...
Oct 28, 2006 -
Re: need some help
Hey spiral! Funky avatar :) Welcome to the site, you will enjoy yourself a ton here. All of these guys are great people. I have learned so much from being ...
Oct 28, 2006 -
Re: Hey.....Im new!
Hey hey hey! Another devil to the site, how wonderful! I'm aeroman and if you ever need a crit, just hollar. See ya around! ~Aero
Oct 28, 2006 -
Re: Just another new kid.
Welcome to the site! My name is Aeroman, but most just call me Aero. Thats cool that you're already into writing at 13, I wasn't at that age lol. :) ...
Oct 17, 2006
