User avatar

aeroman

  • Welcome Mat Re: I'M BACK

    I'm officially back from the dead haha. Sorry that I haven't been around; my life has been very busy and sadly I have barely had the time to write. But ...

    May 24, 2007
  • Welcome Mat Re: Aero to the Man!

    I hope a tatertot is good, Sage? Ha ha, I'm not sure :) Yeah, I agree with you Shafter research is fun. But I guess I'm a power hungry fool ...

    Nov 24, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Remodeling YWS

    Just reiterating what others have said :wink: sounds great!

    Nov 11, 2006
  • Information Desk Archive Re: Brand New Squills E-Zine

    Great format! It really felt like a newsletter! :D Well, not to say that the others didn't but I'm sure you get what I mean! :) ~Aero

    Nov 11, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Newbie

    Well, hello there! I thought I'd drop into the 'Welcome Forums' and see the new people that have been coming. Terrorize them a bit... :twisted: lol, jk Welcome Krystal! You ...

    Nov 11, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: newbie here great story writer!!!

    Welcome Prio! ~Aero

    Oct 30, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hiya ^_^

    Welcome welcome welcome! I'm afraid I'm not that big of a fan of Halloween so I might not fit into you family if I ever was adopted in, haha :wink: ...

    Oct 30, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey...

    Hey hey hey! Welcome to the site! We might have to come up with a new genre just for what you write, haha. You will enjoy yourself a ton here ...

    Oct 28, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Come and pester moi

    You sound like a cool person. I've always wanted to go to England, but you say its not such an interesting place? Ah well, I have a whole trip around ...

    Oct 28, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Jlu_262

    We have a Marketing Club called DECA at my high school. What high school do you go to? That actually freaked me out at first because I was like uhhhhhh ...

    Oct 28, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: April Wilde

    Cool pen name! Mine is Brandon Gregory (by the way, nobody can steal that). Thats cool that you write fantasy, what type of fantasy? ~Aero

    Oct 28, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Good Afternoon!

    Hey! Well we've actually already met through chat, but I thought I'd just give your topic an official welcome! I've already enjoyed talking to you and hey, if you ever ...

    Oct 28, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: need some help

    Hey spiral! Funky avatar :) Welcome to the site, you will enjoy yourself a ton here. All of these guys are great people. I have learned so much from being ...

    Oct 28, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey.....Im new!

    Hey hey hey! Another devil to the site, how wonderful! I'm aeroman and if you ever need a crit, just hollar. See ya around! ~Aero

    Oct 28, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Just another new kid.

    Welcome to the site! My name is Aeroman, but most just call me Aero. Thats cool that you're already into writing at 13, I wasn't at that age lol. :) ...

    Oct 17, 2006


The magic is only in what books say, how they stitched the patches of the universe together into one garment for us.
— Ray Bradbury, Fahrenheit 451