User avatar

aeroman

  • Writing Tips Re: Best Piece of Advice

    Be concise.

    Feb 26, 2009
  • Writers Corner Re: Who's afraid of the snow?

    Wow, I've been gone far too long! Congratulations on your success, Brad.

    Nov 27, 2007
  • Writing Tips Re: Ah... the frustration...

    Something I forgot to add, make sure to not stress about it (unless you have a deadline then I would probably stress it). But answers don't always come easy for ...

    Nov 27, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Avoiding the Passive Voice

    Wonderful topic. I tend to do a mixture of both because like Snoink said, it is weird to read a story that is all in active or passive. I think ...

    Nov 27, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Ah... the frustration...

    Leave the idea alone for a couple of days. Then think about it some more. Then leave it alone for a couple of days. Then think about the problem some ...

    Nov 27, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: To Rip Apart

    Rewriting...ugh, I get depressed whenever I have to rewrite. But, I always find it ends up better than the original like you said. This is a good topic Snoink.

    Nov 24, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Learning to Write Fiction (For Beginners)

    The only thing I disagree with is the whole short story/novel thing like Snoink said. I really dislike writing short stories; I like the plot and character development that is ...

    Nov 24, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: First sentance dilema

    Haha, I know exactly what you're going through! Personally, I'm very big on having the perfect beginning. The beginning is what makes the reader buy or put down your story. ...

    Nov 4, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Titles...

    Mmm...titles. Thats a tough one, everyone thinks up of them differently. I am really weird and tend to get mine mainly from dreams I have. If I knew what your ...

    Oct 15, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: First and Third person

    Okay guys, I've run into a problem. In the novel I'm writing I am starting off going as first person through the main character, but then another character in the ...

    Oct 13, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Objects to Prompt You...

    Actually one of my characters, because he grew up in a fishing village, his father gave him a necklace with black pearls and shark teeth on it that he always ...

    Oct 13, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Writing in E-Prime

    I like this, I've actually always done it in my editing. I've really tried to vary everything, so nothing is repetitive. Thanks for the suggestion dreamy!

    Oct 13, 2006
  • Writing Tips Re: Proper Format for Novels

    Oooo this is very cool, I love the Novel Format! Editing is a lot easier now, and everything doesn't seem so cluttered. Thanks! -Aero

    Oct 13, 2006


GET ON IT PEEPS
— Nate