User avatar

aeroman

  • Writing Activities Re: How fast can you type?

    Test Name: The Wonderful Wizard of Oz Gross Speed: 90 WPM Error: 1 Word Net Speed: 89 WPM Accuracy: 98% I did pretty good! Plus I've never taken keyboarding classes, ...

    Oct 12, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Crayons-Exercise your metaphor proweness

    My Yellow Crayon is a Joy to All! A happy ray of sunshine, I bask in its warmth each day, It brings joy to those who have none.

    Oct 11, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Getting Better or Not?

    I think what people mean when they say, "as you get older you get better," is that...over time you get better. From constantly challenging yourself, and trying to improve. I ...

    Oct 8, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: An idea for a great novel?

    I love the idea and would definitely read it. I personally would be terrible at writing a novel like that, but it seems like you have the knack. Good luck! ...

    Sep 27, 2006


I was flummoxed by fractious Franny's decision to abrogate analgesics for the moribund victims of the recent conflagration. Of course, to display histrionics was discretionary, but I did so anyways, implicating a friend in my drama to make the effect cumulative. I think a misanthrope would have a prosaic appellation, perhaps one related to autonomy and the rejection of anthropocentrism. I think they wouldn't think much of the prominence of watching the coagulation of tea to prognosticate future malevolent events, not even if those events were related to jurisprudence.
— Spearmint