User avatar

aeroman

  • Writing Activities Re: Rate The Idea Above You!

    6.5/10 - That's a tough one to rate because nazis/facism and time travel have all been done before. I personally don't like it that much, but it could be very ...

    Nov 27, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: War between Snoink and aeroman!

    Scenery is obviously a detail and not an event. But I don't think you understood me when I said event, or maybe I just need to clarify. When I say ...

    Nov 26, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: The Vendetta by Guy De Maupassant

    Well, the story is actually based sometime during the mid to late 19th century in France (I believe) and you can just read it straight from the link - take ...

    Sep 19, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: The Vendetta by Guy De Maupassant

    Here's a short story by one of the creators of the modern short story. And it's really creepy and terrible in a cool weird way. The story's plot is that ...

    Sep 18, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Beware of the Dog by Roald Dahl

    Another great story, gotta love em. This one is about an RAF (royal air force) pilot during WWII. He is shot in the leg during a dogfight and begins to ...

    Sep 16, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: The Lottery by Shirley Jackson

    I realize this isn't a book, but I think short stories should get reviews too because there are some fantastic short stories out there. This being one of them. I ...

    Sep 16, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Harry Potter

    I think Harry Potter is great. JK Rowling does a fantastic job of hooking her readers in every single book right from the beginning and till the end. This is ...

    Nov 24, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Writing what you know

    I hate that saying...just because it implies to most beginning writers that you should ONLY write about things that you know. I think anyone who wants to be a writer ...

    Nov 24, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    "Your pain is my joy and your joy, my pain. What a pickle we're in."--The Magician What fears do you have?

    Nov 11, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: In the mood

    Haha, I have this quote...“I only write when I’m inspired, and I make sure I’m inspired every morning at 9 a.m.”--Peter DeVries But yes, I'm not always inspired to write. ...

    Nov 10, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: what book do you like to read,what gets your attention?

    What do I love to read? you ask. Well, funnily enough I've been thinking about a topic very similar to this the past couple of days. (I've been very sick, ...

    Nov 10, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Lord of The Rings or Harry Potter?

    Very tough question, both so original and both so unbelievable fantastic. My question is why pick? They both rock, so why pick? in answer to my question I'm not going ...

    Oct 28, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Creative Writing Class

    Use mine called The Veil Not Seen if you want, its only about 1500 words at the moment. POV: first person narrative, anyways feel free! Good luck! ~Aero

    Oct 17, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What makes your story so original?

    Okay, well I was thinking, as I often do :wink:. There are so many Tolkien and Rowling fantasy rip-offs out on the bookshelves nowadays, everyone wants the first to be ...

    Oct 14, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: When do you write?

    Funnily enough, I've developed a writing obsession in the past couple of weeks. I write everyday, not necessarily the story I'm writing, but just something. Anything, now I feel like ...

    Oct 14, 2006


There is a difference between being poor and being broke: broke is temporary; poor is eternal.
— Robert Kiyosaki