User avatar

aeroman

  • Lounge, The Re: from a disgraced bird

    I missed you :)

    Mar 23, 2009
  • Lounge, The Re: Age Barriers

    Well said. I completely agree.

    Nov 30, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Gone for a bit

    Hey guys, Due to the amount of pm's and other things I've gotten I decided to let you all know. I won't be around all that much for the next ...

    Jan 9, 2007
  • Lounge, The Re: Who do you admire?

    Yeah sure thing! Famous people are always good! There's a lot of good ones on your list, Fire.

    Nov 27, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: Who do you admire?

    I've been asking this question a lot to people lately---Who do you admire and why? I would love to hear responses from everyone. Specific answers of possibly an experience that ...

    Nov 27, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: Did You Receive The October Newsletter?

    I double-checked and my email is right. I never got it though, perhaps there is some sort of error in how you send it? I dunno. Oh well, I read ...

    Oct 28, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: What is your favourite age for characters?

    Well I chose 21+ because I like more mature characters. I'm not into the whole teenager character. Teenagers are I dunno, I just don't like writing about them! Heck I ...

    Sep 30, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: How did you find the Young Writers Society?

    Googled it baby! lol, I wanted some good tips on writing, so I was searching around, and what do ya know? I ended up here! :D

    Sep 30, 2006
  • Lounge, The Re: If you could live anywhere, where would you live?

    Mmm...Tough decisions, I currently live in good ole' Utah, USA but here's my list, I plan on living in California after I graduate college or while I'm in college. -California ...

    Sep 30, 2006
  • Official Polls Re: I Write Because...

    I don't have a set purpose why I write; perhaps it would be because I enjoy the sense of accomplishment it gives me. So far though sometimes I just have ...

    Sep 25, 2006


If you wanna get in the quote generator, don't try to. Just be you and you'll say something quote worthy eventually.
— MrytleJinn