User avatar

aeroman

  • Welcome Mat Re: Good Afternoon!

    Hey! Well we've actually already met through chat, but I thought I'd just give your topic an official welcome! I've already enjoyed talking to you and hey, if you ever ...

    Oct 28, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: need some help

    Hey spiral! Funky avatar :) Welcome to the site, you will enjoy yourself a ton here. All of these guys are great people. I have learned so much from being ...

    Oct 28, 2006
  • Welcome Mat Re: Hey.....Im new!

    Hey hey hey! Another devil to the site, how wonderful! I'm aeroman and if you ever need a crit, just hollar. See ya around! ~Aero

    Oct 28, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Gypsie Eyes

    Chapter 5 Critique Blue Italics = Comments on Quotes Red = Thoughts While Reading He paused when he was a few feet away and waited for the other students to ...

    Oct 27, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Veil Not Seen

    Thank you so much to all who have critiqued. All of your criticism has been noted and I will be doing another mass edit of Ch. 1 this weekend. Hopefully ...

    Oct 25, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Gypsie Eyes

    Yea! I'm here Gyr, I will look over the changes. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- The campus was huge, even after years as its headmaster, Tavrinal

    Oct 25, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Dreamscape (working title rated for language)

    Hey Zion! Prologue/Chapter 1 Critique Blue Italics = comments on quotes Red Regular Wording = just thoughts on the stuff I'm reading "Would you dare to dream in a world ...

    Oct 25, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: Caste of the Spider

    Hey bud! Well I made a promise and I always keep my promises, because you must always keep your promises if you want to keep your friends! Lol and plus ...

    Oct 25, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Veil Not Seen

    Wow wow wow! Thanks for all the replies guys! Especially you Shafter! I love you! lol, I really needed that critique to fix all that junk. It will help me ...

    Oct 25, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Veil Not Seen

    Grif: As you already know, I value your opinion very highly (it helps me keep focused on the important stuff in the story). Thank you for all your suggestions, they ...

    Oct 23, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Veil Not Seen

    Zion: Hey thanks for catching all that stuff! It has really helped me edit it and make it better! I will critique yours asap. ~Aero

    Oct 21, 2006
  • Fantasy Short Stories Re: Gypsie Eyes

    Hey Gyr! Well I've really been looking forward to this chapter, I liked it a lot! But anyways here is my critique! Blue Italics= comments on quotes Red= thoughts while ...

    Oct 21, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Veil Not Seen

    Myth! Thanks for the critique! You're one of my favorite critiquers and I always look forward to your posts when you read my stuff. About the 'hardship' thing. It actually ...

    Oct 20, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Creative Writing Class

    Use mine called The Veil Not Seen if you want, its only about 1500 words at the moment. POV: first person narrative, anyways feel free! Good luck! ~Aero

    Oct 17, 2006
  • Fantasy Novels Re: The Veil Not Seen

    Incan~ Hey thanks man for coming and critiquing, I appreciate your opinion! I will definitely look over the tempo or pace of the piece and see what things take away ...

    Oct 17, 2006


Why does the Air Force need expensive new bombers? Have the people we've been bombing over the years been complaining?
— George Wallace